Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

neonsofa wrote: »
    This! You've put words to my feelings!

My love for her is the same type of love I have for Michael Scott! The lack of self awareness, the sheer self confidence, the cringe.... shes fantastic! And her hair is so glossy ha

She is very beautiful. She looks like the sister of the guy on gogglebox, you know the young funny guy with the curly hair? Think his name is Louis. Sister might be Alex....?

Oh sis I missed you!

She’s so like Michael Scott!!!i just love everything about her. Just the whole awkwardness after she kissed yer man last night! Her sitting there perched on the side of the day bed! Like lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Leanne is an absolute idiot! Cringing at the carry on of her. “I just don’t get it”, oh maybe it was when you said you don’t like him, or he gives you the ick, or how he’s so obsessed with you. Absolute fool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

This Mike lad is an absolute Wally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Leanne is horrendous! You got kicked out, maybe try to deal with it with some grace.

She was awful to Mike, how can she then expect anything from him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

This Luke T fella is no Worzel Gummidge. I don’t think he is suited for Scrann and mushy peas. She should wait for Worzel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Oh sis I missed you!

She’s so like Michael Scott!!!i just love everything about her. Just the whole awkwardness after she kissed yer man last night! Her sitting there perched on the side of the day bed! Like lol!

<3

The whole thing was just so "awrkward" as she would say!
    The way she pronounces things is just adorable! And she drove me insane in the beginning, but she is just harmless and very endearing! :)

The women in work hate her, and when they explain why, its all the reasons why i find her charming :pac:

Sophie is inaudible at the best of times but when she’s crying...

tenor.gif?itemid=5604610

<3

The way she pronounces things is just adorable! And she drove me insane in the beginning, but she is just harmless and very endearing! :)

The women in work hate her, and when they explain why, its all the reasons why i find her charming :pac:

I think aswell the rest of them can barely string a coherent sentence together...and she’s so unique! Just separates her from the others!!

It’s Rochelle I feel sorry for. Listening to that tulip all her life

• Advertisement

On another note, i was looking at rebeccas insta earlier, and she seems to have some lovely fluffy brows on it. I think she may have gotten the brow lamination thing done at one point or maybe soap brows, cause in some of them they look really brushed up, but on the tv it looks like she has them filled in and they're very blocky and harsh. She looks so much softer with the old brows.

If thunder thighs spoke to me like that I’d be gone.

<3

Guys.. I don’t mean insert myself or anything but I did say this two days ago
    Dare I say it, I’m beginning to come around to Sean’s sneeze. She’s totally and utterly bat**** delusional but I’m here for it![

But if this is just a two way thing like that’s cool whatever I don’t even care.

tenor.gif?itemid=12904524

It’s Rochelle I feel sorry for. Listening to that tulip all her life

I read that they were only reunited recently, like in the last year or two! They have the same dad but different mams!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I wonder is there something we’re not seeing after Shaughnas comment about there being 3 in the relationship.
    We know Sophie has a propensity to flirt with others for a reaction, wonder if she’s been toeing the line with Callum and Shaughna has noticed.

Either way she was completely right, I don’t like Leanne but if Sophie meant what she said about her feelings for Conor she’d have been at peace with being sent home instead of begging to stay in.
    The fact that she begged Nas to pick her at the expense of Demi was beyond selfish and told me all I needed to know about who she is as a person.

I read that they were only reunited recently, like in the last year or two! They have the same dad but different mams!

Oh no way!!!

Sorry Anna I havnt been following the thread so I missed that comment. My apologies sis x

• Advertisement

Guys.. I don’t mean insert myself or anything but I did say this two days ago

But if this is just a two way thing like that’s cool whatever I don’t even care.

tenor.gif?itemid=12904524

Posted three days ago....
    I love siânnise! She's the strangest gal!

Seems like someone's just hopping on the bandwagon

Edit: and i see you didn't thank it. Are you even a real fan retro

Mr flip top head guy and Marvin jls will have some riveting conversations about fake teeth and hair transplants.

Posted three days ago....

I’m just waiting for Kailyn Crooked Sulfur and Anna to declare their sianesse love so we can form the ultimate trilogy

Omg sis no way!! I wholeheartedly accept!!

tenor.gif?itemid=3418834

Omg sis no way!! I wholeheartedly accept!!

I mean, finally!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

On another note, i was looking at rebeccas insta earlier, and she seems to have some lovely fluffy brows on it. I think she may have gotten the brow lamination thing done at one point or maybe soap brows, cause in some of them they look really brushed up, but on the tv it looks like she has them filled in and they're very blocky and harsh. She looks so much softer with the old brows.
    Brow lamination is a new one to me...is it like laminating some paper in work?

Shaughna is being a cow, she comes across as really insecure.

• Advertisement

They must hit up urban dictionary something terrible for all the sex positions before they enter
    :pac:

Sure there is 2 Jess’s anyway, they only need to bring the other one back in and then the 2 lads are sorted. No need for anyone to fall out.

gmisk wrote: »
    Brow lamination is a new one to me...is it like laminating some paper in work?

Shaughna is being a cow, she comes across as really insecure.

It's basically eyebrow perming, but instead of curling the hair, they brush it upwards and straight, so the hairs stay brushed up in one direction and kind of flat as if laminated that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Mike is like the creepy uncle that everyone avoids at family gatherings :/

It's basically eyebrow perming, but instead of curling the hair, they brush it upwards and straight, so the hairs stay brushed up in one direction and kind of flat as if laminated that way.
    Ah cool thanks for that.
    My eyebrows are wrecked in the morning but I think perming them might be a bit much :)

I would be surprised if Jess falls for creepy Mike's crap

Sophie showed more emotion and cried more when she thought people no longer liked her, than she did when Conor left.

sexy side dish... vomit!!!!

Jess has the loveliest hair. It’s the most perfect clean blonde. Also love when Sean’s niece is rocking the MJ Thriller curls. Hilair

Rebecca is looking gorgeous tonight. But it took 50mins for her to appear in the show. This is making me sad. ☹️

gmisk wrote: »
    Ah cool thanks for that.
    My eyebrows are wrecked in the morning but I think perming them might be a bit much :)

I would be surprised if Jess falls for creepy Mike's crap

Mine too. My best friend is forever fixing my eyebrows and shaking her head at their unruly-ness and its not like i have nice full eyebrows, they are really sparse, just messy! Like my hair, theres not all that much, but its long and messy.

• Advertisement

Jess has the loveliest hair. It’s the most perfect clean blonde. Also love when Sean’s niece is rocking the MJ Thriller curls. Hilair

I think so too!! How do you think she did it? Bleach bath, colour or highlights? It looks too solid for highlights I think?
    It’s got such lovely tones going though it and it’s so shiny, I’ve been drooling over it since she came into the villa.

Mine too. My best friend is forever fixing my eyebrows and shaking her head at their unruly-ness and its not like i have nice full eyebrows, they are really sparse, just messy! Like my hair, theres not all that much, but its long and messy.
    You get little clear pencil things but they are crap pretty much like Vaseline.
    First world problems lol

Mike.....ewwwww lecherous

Almost as awkward as advert for that new show ...the line out

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I think so too!! How do you think she did it? Bleach bath, colour or highlights? It looks too solid for highlights I think?
    It’s got such lovely tones going though it and it’s so shiny, I’ve been drooling over it since she came into the villa.

It’s fab!! I’d say highlights because I can see some warmer tones running though. Ugh it’s amazing and so healthy looking! I’d be feelin it up too if it was mine :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Kiss her already !!

It’s fab!! I’d say highlights because I can see some warmer tones running though. Ugh it’s amazing and so healthy looking! I’d be feelin it up too if it was mine :pac:
    Her hair is lovely no doubt but Jesus she needs to ease off on the fake eyelashes though.

Go get your guuurl! Sean's Nice good girl!

Must be the lighting or else she had it done in the villa, because the other night i was watching and there was a lot of blue/violet from her purple shampoo or toner, looked really patchy. I only noticed because I sympathised since I spend hundreds getting balayage and toners so forever fighting the battle between brassiness and purple lol

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Little Miss Fun

I wish they would play the music louder to drown out the slurping.

Must be the lighting or else she had it done in the villa, because the other night i was watching and there was a lot of blue/violet from her purple shampoo or toner, looked really patchy. I only noticed because I sympathised since I spend hundreds getting balayage and toners so forever fighting the battle between brassiness and purple lol

Oh really lol! I can’t understand how she doesn’t have roots isn’t she naturally ginger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Oh really lol! I can’t understand how she doesn’t have roots isn’t she naturally ginger?

I think her roots look more natural cos she's ginger underneath so doesn't have big black roots? But I know jack about hair, so....

• Advertisement

Yeah in the photos going around she had kind of auburn hair. You can see her roots coming through alright. She keeps it quite full volume a lot of the time which helps disguising roots. And dry shampoo I'd imagine. Dry shampoo was my best friend when I had all over highlights lol

I think she had a hair piece in the other day too when it was tied up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Well Mike certainly came across as 'icky' in that episode. Can't stop cringing whenever he tries to flirt with Jess and does that weird glare thing with his eyes. He probably thinks it's sexy but comes across as super creepy imo.

Well Mike certainly came across as 'icky' in that episode. Can't stop cringing whenever he tries to flirt with Jess and does that weird glare thing with his eyes. He probably thinks it's sexy but comes across as super creepy imo.

I think thank god for Mike actually, and Snots Sneeze. This series is so boring finally they have brought some excitement. This Bieber fella is a dullard. Nas and his bird are like 2 school kids. Shauna is rough as a badgers arse and her bloke has nothing between his ears and is only with her to get to the end and make money afterwards. Sophie is the most annoying in there. Rebecca is a canny lass but unfortunately isn’t getting any screen time or story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I love Demi’s hair, it’s gorgeous. Think she is the prettiest in there.

Luke M is hot, I am definitely a belieber.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭lozenges

fin12 wrote: »
    I love Demi’s hair, it’s gorgeous. Think she is the prettiest in there.

Totally. Rebecca is gorgeous but comes across as arrogant and nasty. Demi seems friendly, a laugh and naturally pretty - much more attractive to me anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

fin12 wrote:
    Luke M is hot, I am definitely a belieber.
    I'm a Wallace fan myself.

He seems sound.

I'm a Wallace fan myself.

He seems sound.

I like his accent but find Luke M more attractive.

Luke seems a bit of a crayture god love him. Nice guy though. Mike is the ultimate sleeze. Type of guy to let you skip the queue in supermacs at 2am and tell you you’re the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen trying his level best to get some. He gives me the heeby jeebies

Come on now lovely girls in this thread, you will all choose Mike over Boring Bieber??

Luke seems a bit of a crayture god love him. Nice guy though. Mike is the ultimate sleeze. Type of guy to let you skip the queue in supermacs at 2am and tell you you’re the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen trying his level best to get some. He gives me the heeby jeebies

He’s the absolute worst. The neck of him like!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement