Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Come on now lovely girls in this thread, you will all choose Mike over Boring Bieber??
    I am a lovely boy I would 100 percent pick Bieber he is hot and sound.
    Mike is a cocky sleazebag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Come on now lovely girls in this thread, you will all choose Mike over Boring Bieber??

I wouldn’t.

How does Callum tie his shoelaces in the morning? Christ he’s so dim

I actually want to slap mike across the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Calum worst is an absolute thicko of epic proportions my god

Demigh looks so different without make up. Not bad or anything but genuinely like a completely different person

How does Callum tie his shoelaces in the morning? Christ he’s so dim
    Totally agree, he will also totally ditch your woman after they get a few mag deals, she is a pain in the hoop

Demigh looks so different without make up. Not bad or anything but genuinely like a completely different person

Yeah she does! She’s prob one of the most naturally pretty in there I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Rebecca's getting worse looking by the day

Avocado on her toast....what a complete p#ick

Give me strength like!

• Advertisement

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Rebecca's getting worse looking by the day
    Honestly what has happened I thought she was stunning when she first came in, with or without makeup is it the sun damage?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Rebecca, ya ungrateful swine

I'd lick avocado on toast off the floor if Wallace made it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Demi is just looking for fame and fortune and knows a tv romance and what comes after will bring her that. She has no interest in him. She wants the towie and showbiz deals.

I’m a cynical old bat but I don’t care.. I don’t know if I think Demi is genuine about Nas? She probably knew how popular he was.. it wouldn’t take much to go in and make a beeline and act goo goo over him and fool everyone and then sail to the final, possibly even win. They’re a bit ott I think.. hmm I could be wrong but just something a bit fake about it for me

I’m a cynical old bat but I don’t care.. I don’t know if I think Demi is genuine about Nas? She probably knew how popular he was.. it wouldn’t take much to go in and make a beeline and act goo goo over him and fool everyone and then sail to the final, possibly even win. They’re a bit ott I think.. hmm I could be wrong but just something a bit fake about it for me

I’m a hopeless romantic so I’m gonna give her the benefit of the doubt for now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

gmisk wrote: »
    Honestly what has happened I thought she was stunning when she first came in, with or without makeup is it the sun damage?!

I thought the same.

Definitely doesn't handle the sun well but also showing a nasty streak. Not a good combination.

Rebecca, ya ungrateful swine

I'd lick avocado on toast off the floor if Wallace made it.

Rebecca is a canny lass and has no interest in a dullard like Wallace no relation to William. She will be on Geordie Shore in the near future, necking on and getting mortal. This show is too tame for her.

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    I thought the same.

Definitely doesn't handle the sun well but also showing a nasty streak. Not a good combination.
    Honestly the day after she came in she was there in the morning and I was like bloody hell she is better looking with no makeup!

I think your right It's maybe a combo of both. The breakfast it was a really nice gesture. It's avocado ffs!

• Advertisement

Paige and Finn are the hottest couple definitely

He is exceptionally hot

Paige and Finn are the hottest couple definitely

I heard they got jiggy in the love nest but why did the cameras not show it?? Few years ago they would have.

Is the guy with Sean's niece how do I put this a bit .....errr....simple?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

I don't know what the guys see in Rebecca

Is the guy with Sean's niece how do I put this a bit .....errr....simple?

I think he’s a funny guy, he has a much bigger personality than the other guys in there. His speech when he picked her was great. He is a bit weird in a good way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

I'd love to he friends with Shaunagh

I don't know what the guys see in Rebecca
    She isn't nice at all...looks wise and personality wise she has gone seriously down hill.
    Hanging on for new boys clearly

I think he’s a funny guy, he has a much bigger personality than the other guys in there. His speech when he picked her was great. He is a bit weird in a good way.
    I don't dislike him tbh.
    It wouldn't really be hard having a bigger personality given some of the guys in there...

Rebekah is fcuking hard work. Has she cracked a smile at all in there? Melter

My type on paper. On paper, on concrete, on wood, on the tiles, on any kind of material or hard furnishings sis

Amen sis

I assume neon is with on this too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Rebecca is sh*t craic with no sense of humour and she’s incredibly hostile. She permanently has a scowl on her face and looks like she’s two seconds away from tearing the hair off someone.

She’s getting feck all screen time because no matter how beautiful you are, people don’t want to watch an aggressive bore like her. And the more I see of her personality, the less attractive she seems.

She’s a prime example of looks not being everything.

Shaughna isn’t as classically/stereotypically pretty but her personality makes her much more beautiful.
    I’d love to be her friend whereas Rebecca is the kind of girl I actively avoid.

Callum has slept with 70+ people and never had a relationship....red flag...

Not a good night for Rebecca. But think they get rid of Wallace not William and Sophie.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭sunshinew

Rebekah is fcuking hard work. Has she cracked a smile at all in there? Melter

She constantly looks like she just smelt a fart and she's aggressive in how she acts... Shows how you carry yourself makes you more attractive. The first night she couldn't stop laughing. Now all she does is moan.

Mike gives me the ick through my TV screen.
    Roll on casa amor!

He is exceptionally hot

They both seem sound too and very normal. I like them both, tho like Paige more than him obvs!!

Christ..enough....pick a couple! I'm bored of this zzz

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Rebecca is sh*t craic with no sense of humour and she’s incredibly hostile.

She needs to go, the way she spoke to the new guy was disgusting

They both seem sound too and very normal. I like them both, tho like Paige more than him obvs!!
    Didn't fin make a bit of a play for one of the girls when she came in? Seems to have been forgotten...

Christ enough pick a couple! I'm bored of this zzz

Damn it we have to wait till Sunday night to find out. I heard they will cancel the Super Bowl because everybody is too focused on what happens here.

Didn't fin make a bit of a play for one of the girls when she came in? Seems to have been forgotten...

No not really. She picked him for a date I think. He has been fully sound and faithful to her since the start, and her to him to be fair. Although I don’t think he will stay with her on the outside when he has London women chasing him.

• Advertisement

My type on paper. On paper, on concrete, on wood, on the tiles, on any kind of material or hard furnishings sis

Fair enough but I’m way better looking than him!!

No not really. She picked him for a date I think. He has been fully sound and faithful to her since the start, and her to him to be fair. Although I don’t think he will stay with her on the outside when he has London women chasing him.
    I thought he was chatting to a girl saying he would like to get to know her...after he was already paired up..
    Maybe Rebecca?

I thought he was chatting to a girl saying he would like to get to know her...after he was already paired up..
    Maybe Rebecca?

Oh yeah ur right, but that was early days straight after Rebecca came in and she picked him out for a chat. Who would be interested in Rebecca on 1st impression she is stunning looking. But she seems too cold hearted or full of herself. Paige isn’t like that at all and she is equally beautiful looks wise.

I heard the main reason they didn’t keep saffy t in Cape Town is because they feared there would be a regency type attack on Casa Amour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

There’s some really really nasty tweets going around Twitter criticising Shaughnas legs and saying how awful they look.

So what if her legs aren’t perfect, most people have cellulite and get stretch marks at some point and she could be swollen from the heat. She may even have a medical condition, we just don’t know.

But people moan that there’s no normal, average looking people featured on it, yet this poor girl is being ripped to shreds over how she looks when it’s a ‘flaw’ the majority of us have on some part of our bodies.
    Hardly like it’s some sort of highly unusual feature we’ve never seen until now.

No wonder no normal or average looking people ever make it onto the show, could you imagine the things that would be said about them if Shaughnas perfectly normal looking legs are trending on Twitter?
    The mind boggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭LushiousLips

SusieBlue wrote: »
    There’s some really really nasty tweets going around Twitter criticising Shaughnas legs and saying how awful they look.

So what if her legs aren’t perfect, most people have cellulite and get stretch marks at some point and she could be swollen from the heat. She may even have a medical condition, we just don’t know.

But people moan that there’s no normal, average looking people featured on it, yet this poor girl is being ripped to shreds over how she looks when it’s a ‘flaw’ the majority of us have on some part of our bodies.
    Hardly like it’s some sort of highly unusual feature we’ve never seen until now.

No wonder no normal or average looking people ever make it onto the show, could you imagine the things that would be said about them if Shaughnas perfectly normal looking legs are trending on Twitter?
    The mind boggles.

S*it like this really pis*es me off. Shaughna said she lost 4 stone so fair play to her. The legs are the hardest to shift the weight from.

Can you imagine if normal people were on it....they wouldn't stand a chance online. Sigh.

I saw a few of the Casa Amor girls on The Daily Mail and so far they’re absolutely gorgeous. Should be entertaining!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Amen sis

I assume neon is with on this too!

I wouldn't turn him down!

But (soz sis :eek: ) i prefer bieber!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Luke seems a bit of a crayture god love him. Nice guy though. Mike is the ultimate sleeze. Type of guy to let you skip the queue in supermacs at 2am and tell you you’re the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen trying his level best to get some. He gives me the heeby jeebies

I feel personally attacked by this post.

Are you insinuating I'm not the most beautiful woman they've ever seen?

Advertisement