Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Jess is so insecure , it actually makes me uncomfortable watching it !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

That Jess one is exactly the opposite of how I want my daughter to grow up.. shallow and weak

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Finn reminds me of liam payne from one direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

In fairness Shaughna called it on Mike right from the start...total game player!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Have this massive urge to rip the fake eyelashes off Twinnie.....I think she would look soo much better (and far less Barbie doll) without them
    There is no way in the wide earthly world that that Mike bloke fancies her....total game player and she hasn’t a clue.....

neonsofa wrote: »

Oh ya actually! Like his older brother? 1st cousin kinda thing

I can see it a bit in the face but he is a lot younger...and seriously muscly!

Oh ya actually! Like his older brother? 1st cousin kinda thing

Nah sis, like Liam

:P

Nah sis, like Liam

:P

Oh lol!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Obviously they’re gonna send home Rebecca and your man, sure didn’t everyone pick to marry Sophie she’s clearly well liked

Seans niece safe phew

If it's Islanders Rebecca and Wallace long gone

So yes they are screwed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Bieber4thewin!

Glad that both Jess and mike were saved though. Now let the incestuous infidelities begin

I'd say Jess might vote to save Rebecca that's about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Please get rid of Mike

I would love a jasonesque twist just once, where its the favourite that gets sent home.

Remember jason in big brother sending your one out, and then she split her dress open on rylan after!!

Oh wait mikes not saved yet I’m clearly stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Please send creepy Mike home!!

Oh wait he was just saved lol

• Advertisement

I would love a jasonesque twist just once, where its the favourite that gets sent home.

Remember jason in big brother sending your one out, and then she split her dress open on rylan after!!

I never watched that year and it’s one of my deep regrets in life....it must have been brilliant tv when it happened

Damn

I never watched that year and it’s one of my deep regrets in life....it must have been brilliant tv when it happened

Oh it was fantastic!! Such a shock! And then the dress thing after- rylan's reaction was the best thing!!

Delighted sophie is gone!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

I'm liking Shauna more as time goes on. She's seen try Mike quicker than any of them.

I don't like Sophie but to lose to Mike is shocking!

I feel sorry for Wallace. He didn't get a chance in there at all.

Delighted Sophie is gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Yeh baby

Casa Moro !!!!

KatW4 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Wallace. He didn't get a chance in there at all.
    So true!
    Didn't get a real chance.

• Advertisement

the girls all look gorge!! Willing mike now to pair up with one of them!!

Some hotties tomorrow!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Wallace was too good for them all, what a gent. The best looking guy in there by a mile with the possible exception of Fin.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Wallace was too good for them all, what a gent. The best looking guy in there by a mile with the possible exception of Fin.

And bieber :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Mike manages to be simultaneously creepy and cringey.

I'm absolutely ragin

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭lozenges

I thought Mike and Rebecca were nailed on to be sent home. Wtf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

They’re editing Rebecca to make her look bad. I wasn’t her biggest fan but there’s definitely stuff we aren’t seeing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Wonder how long it'll take Mike to move on to the next girl in the Casa Amor. Biggest game player in there. Jess is so naive and brain-dead I swear. Head over heels for Leanne, gets dumped and next day he's declaring his love for Jess and Sophie. Do me a favour....

Bieber did the right thing by calling it quits. She had no problem telling the girls she wasn't attracted to Luke but she was never going to be honest with the man himself. Bieber couldn't be more right in saying she loves all the attention and getting chased by men. Not many guys in there say it how it is to the girls's faces so I think Luke just got a whole lot of new fans tonight.

Couldn't care less about Sophie & Wallace leaving. Wasn't a fan of Sophie especially with all the Conor drama and her trying to manipulate Nas into keeping her in last week. Wallace wasn't really given a fair chance. Came across as a bit dull but wasn't given much screen time to be fair to him. He'll be remembered for the infamous avocado on toast :pac:

• Advertisement

There’s a guy on Instagram called “adamreillyo”, his rundown of last night on his instastories is quite gas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Delighted that Sophie is gone. I don't have anything against her but her voice grated on me and she wasn't adding anything to the show.
    Wallace seemed like a non-entity on the show.After his date he just faded into the background.

I don't like Mike but I'm glad he's still in for the drama.Same with Rebecca.

Bring on Casa Amor <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Delighted that Sophie is gone. I don't have anything against her but her voice grated on me and she wasn't adding anything to the show.
    Wallace seemed like a non-entity on the show.After his date he just faded into the background.

I don't like Mike but I'm glad he's still in for the drama.Same with Rebecca.

Bring on Casa Amor <3

Delighted Sophie is gone too. Wanted Wallace to beat out Rebecca not cos he's great craic but cos he has not had a sniff. She's been with what 3 or 4 of the lads and is not coupled up with anyone so she's had her time for me. Cannot wait to see Callum 'see the light' and stray in casa amor. And Good luck to white Luke (not sure which one he is), seems like a sound bloke who is better off without yer wan twin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Rebecca is good television. She is going nowhere. She will grab a partner during Casa Moro. She will get a choice of 6.

I expect Callum to make a fool of himself, but I wonder will he have the balls to follow through? Interesting times ahead.

The other flake I have my eye on is Fin. I have never believed him from the start. Watch out for a cheeky snog and then recoupling with Paige after. He is slimey enough I reckon. When he said he has only had 3 previous partners who were all long term girlfriends I couldn't buy it. He is toooo good looking for that. The fact that he had the foresight to lie about it means he is particularly slippery, I cannot warm to him.

Mike will have too much food on his plate, at this stage I reckon the producers might stitch him up. They might plant a teaser in there to fool him. It will be interesting to see all the newbies.

The big pull of Casa Moro is the recoupling after, I love it when they have to walk back in, either with a new partner or on their own. Proper toe curling Television.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NotInTheMood

I am LIVID that Wallace is gone!! And to save Rebecca over him? Total shambles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

I am LIVID that Wallace is gone!! And to save Rebecca over him? Total shambles.

Roofless!!!!.

• Advertisement

There’s a guy on Instagram called “adamreillyo”, his rundown of last night on his instastories is quite gas

Oh I love him!! Do you follow fionnualaj?

Oh I love him!! Do you follow fionnualaj?

I do yeah she’s gas! Love her accent. Her twirking to the Great British Bake Off theme tune nearly killed me!

I do yeah she’s gas! Love her accent. Her twirking to the Great British Bake Off theme tune nearly killed me!

lol I know! And the influencers going on holiday!! I love her! Delighted to see her doing well out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Mike fast becoming one of the all-time great Love Island contestants. Can't wait for him to ditch Jess and get his sleaze on in Casa Amor!

The lads can't pack their bags fast enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement