Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

And a bit like Rita Ora too!

She's like all the hot blondes we know ha

She has very striking bone structure. You can tell that even without the makeup, her features are pretty. I'd say shes prettier without the makeup if anything. Whereas others are hiding behind the makeup *coughjess*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Callum is going to stray im 99%. Shauna is a poor version of some of these girls ( looks wise )

neonsofa wrote: »
    She's like all the hot blondes we know ha

She has very striking bone structure. You can tell that even without the makeup, her features are pretty. I'd say shes prettier without the makeup if anything. Whereas others are hiding behind the makeup *coughjess*

Jess trowels it on so much , it could be skeletor behind the makeup !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

" I let you jump in "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,323 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Callum is so secure with Shaughna.....
    Nawwwww.
    He seriously nervous around Molly.

Shaughna is a moan tbh, I can't blame him.
    I think she will stay loyal and he will stray.
    As hot as Josh is....the whole chat with her felt a bit staged..

• Advertisement

Ok this is not said with any bitchiness or jealousy (i swear!), but molly also has a look of a young daniella westbrook about her!

Its the wide jaw i think.

I mean clearly stunning, but also....

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Jess trowels it on so much , it could be skeletor behind the makeup !
    That new girl Molly is the same

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I hope Shaughna picks your man.
    not a chance !

Omg the guy with demi at the end

Revolting

Revolting

Missed it, what he say?

• Advertisement

Revolting
    He looks sleazy...and that hair is shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Revolting

Haha.. Ridiculous looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Molly is gorgeous but I think any half way decent woman could get with Callum - there isn't even a challenge in it!!!

You could play him like a violin.

Molly is gorgeous but I think any half way decent woman could get with Callum - there isn't even a challenge in it!!!

Yup!

I also dont think she is overly keen on him, think she knows he is an easy target and would enjoy the fallout/guaranteed coverage with shaughna drama

He isn't the sharpest let's be honest.
    Also he has never had a girlfriend, so he likes playing the field, no way he gonna be with Shaughna when Casa Amor over.

Yup!

I also dont think she is overly keen on him, think she knows he is an easy target and would enjoy the fallout/guaranteed coverage with shaughna drama

yeah possibly. But there is no way if you are in it for the 50k, that you are going to choose callum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Even if Shaughna was seriously tempted I still don’t think she will stray on Callum. It suits the image she’s trying to cultivate to be the relatable one cast aside for the prettier model. I don’t think she even cares that much about Callum beneath it all. She was more interested in scolding him and being his mammy. I never saw any genuine attraction on her side either. She wants to be the British paablics sweet’aht more than Callum’s

Idbatterim wrote: »
    yeah possibly. But there is no way if you are in it for the 50k, that you are going to choose callum
    50k isn't that much...divided by 2, it can be a good launch pad to make some serious dough.

Revolting

Who the hell puts mustard on toast?!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭lozenges

I think Paige is by far the prettiest in there

Totally! The casa amor girls are grand but nothing on her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Currently soaking up all the Wallace air time on aftersun.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

Unpopular opinion, I really hope Paige doesn't win. She is in there for her singing career the whole name dropping to get in the door was enough for me.Totally full of herself, it comes across quite cocky. Throws strops when things aren't going her way so would love to see Fin's head turn it would make good tv and definitely be a shocker. Surprised how popular she is with the public, I cant unsee it. Sianiase is hilarious hope she gets to the end has definitely grown on me.

Also cannot STAND Mike OMG he is such a creep!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Looking at the aftersun show. Jeez that Olivia Atwood wan needs to stop the teeth/mouth/face surgery. Why do naturally pretty girls destroy themselves like this when they get money and fame?? Maya Jama on the other hand doesn’t seem to have gone down the surgery road and is lucky enough to be beautiful on the outside. And she seems like a decent sort inside also, unlike Olivia who is all about money and fame.

Unpopular opinion, I really hope Paige doesn't win. She is in there for her singing career the whole name dropping to get in the door was enough for me.Totally full of herself, it comes across quite cocky. Throws strops when things aren't going her way so would love to see Fin's head turn it would make good tv and definitely be a shocker. Surprised how popular she is with the public, I cant unsee it. Sianiase is hilarious hope she gets to the end has definitely grown on me.

Also cannot STAND Mike OMG he is such a creep!

I am not a big fan of her either. She is gorgeous though, lovely looking.

Picking holes in the personalities of these contestants is pointless. They are all young, vain and ambitious, they are all trying to be famous. Only the most persistent ones will get there. So I tend not to overly criticize any of them, that includes Mike or anyone else.

The producers have all the power, they have you on camera 24 / 7 . Every negative thing you do they can show on the Telly. They can make you nasty or nice. No one is perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭unichick

I'm not mad about Paige either. I can barely understand what she's saying to be honest. Can't stand Sean's niece. She's unbearable. So stuck up. I doubt Finn will stray but the drama will be about Calum of course.

Jeez a real desperation move by Leanne calling out Ovie to slide into her DMs. I think this wan has a major ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

Looking at the aftersun show. Jeez that Olivia Atwood wan needs to stop the teeth/mouth/face surgery. Why do naturally pretty girls destroy themselves like this when they get money and fame?? Maya Jama on the other hand doesn’t seem to have gone down the surgery road and is lucky enough to be beautiful on the outside. And she seems like a decent sort inside also, unlike Olivia who is all about money and fame.

I completely agree. I just do not understand why these naturally pretty girls ruin themselves with all this surgery. I think it looks terrible. In the current LI the twins are prime examples....
    Jesy Nelson is another one. She just looked totally plastic picking up her award at the NTA's last week, big plumped up lips, I just cannot understand it!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

"not gunna lie" but i ended up having to google who Olivia was when i saw her on aftersun as i couldn't place her.....can't believe that it's the same girl!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

"not gunna lie" but i ended up having to google who Olivia was when i saw her on aftersun as i couldn't place her.....can't believe that it's the same girl!!

Me too. Would love a psychologist to explain this girl's (and others) fascination with ruining how they look? absolute bonkers and to think she has no doubt spent money on it too...

As for casa amor, gwan callum ya good thing.. will it be 2nds for Luke M? ie. Natalia for me.

• Advertisement

Babe was a total psycho. Treated Chris like Crap and then it turned out she was crazy about him in the lie detector tests.

A few real life boyfriends hit the tabloids with stories about her being a spoilt bitch and mentally abusive. Bit of a relationship bully.

Not a nice girl by all accounts.

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Me too. Would love a psychologist to explain this girl's (and others) fascination with ruining how they look? absolute bonkers and to think she has no doubt spent money on it too...

As for casa amor, gwan callum ya good thing.. will it be 2nds for Luke M? ie. Natalia for me.

The even sadder thing is, the likes of her is probably having all these jobs done for free, or even being paid for it. And it’s her thousands of stupid followers who feel they also need it and who pay for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Do some men like big rubber lips or something? I don't find them attractive at all personally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Do some men like big rubber lips or something? I don't find them attractive at all personally

My survey of all the lads in the pub Saturday said absolutely no way. Started discussing it when one of the lounge girls came in looking trout like...

A complete turn off, disgusting.

In fact anytime I see women who go over the top with any type of beauty embellishment I dry wretch. I love birds who look after themselves and take an interest in how they look, that is really sexy, but when they go too far it becomes intimidating and no bloke wants to go out with a women who is more interested in her hair, nails and lips than her boyfriend.

Even some blokes are doing the lip thing now. Have u seen Brian Dowling in dancing with the stars on RTÉ??

• Advertisement

Babe was a total psycho. Treated Chris like Crap and then it turned out she was crazy about him in the lie detector tests.

A few real life boyfriends hit the tabloids with stories about her being a spoilt bitch and mentally abusive. Bit of a relationship bully.

Not a nice girl by all accounts.

She is seeing a Blackburn midfielder now, they got engaged recently. She is living some life, regular holidays in Dubai, Maldives, Marbs most of them probably being paid big money to go on them and appear at some event or post about it. This whole collab thing is crazy. I suppose it’s all due to the idiots that follow these nobodies. Sosueme collabs on some of her makeup products with her and the wealth she seems to have created for herself is crazy also. Laura Anderson is another who went into love island and then afterwards has a lucrative career of just selling herself.

Look at this saffy t wan also, her lips are ridiculous looking. And she is an Instagram model?? I even think molly mae is a minger.

She is seeing a Blackburn midfielder now, they got engaged recently. She is living some life, regular holidays in Dubai, Maldives, Marbs most of them probably being paid big money to go on them and appear at some event or post about it. This whole collab thing is crazy. I suppose it’s all due to the idiots that follow these nobodies. Sosueme collabs on some of her makeup products with her and the wealth she seems to have created for herself is crazy also. Laura Anderson is another who went into love island and then afterwards has a lucrative career of just selling herself.

Do you reckon she is doing favours down in Dubai?

Do you reckon she is doing favours down in Dubai?

These people seem to stay in the best hotels also when they go to Dubai and Maldives. For a paying customer your talking around 5-10K a night just for the hotel room. Dunno for sure.

These people seem to stay in the best hotels also when they go to Dubai and Maldives. For a paying customer your talking around 5-10K a night just for the hotel room. Dunno for sure.

I have been told it is a very sleazy place. The natives are crazy rich and have a thing about " foreign" or "western" women.

You couldn't type some of the stuff here, you would be banned. It sounds like a cesspit, quite literally.

I have heard some skanky stories about Instagram babes down there, yucky stuff. Eeeuuugh.

• Advertisement

I have been told it is a very sleazy place. The natives are crazy rich and have a thing about " foreign" or "western" women.

You couldn't type some of the stuff here, you would be banned. It sounds like a cesspit, quite literally.

I have heard some skanky stories about Instagram babes down there, yucky stuff. Eeeuuugh.

Nope there isn’t anything sleazy with the likes of her and boyfriend holidaying there, and the likes of Sosueme and her hubby. What’s weird is that going for breaks to Dubai and Maldives and staying in the most expensive of hotels is so normal now for these people. If they are paying for these trips themselves they must be taking in huge earnings. I don’t think they have to pay for most if not all of these trips.

Lol i have been told about this before and i didn't believe it, but now i have seen a few people reference it as a "thing"... :/

Lol i have been told about this before and i didn't believe it, but now i have seen a few people reference it as a "thing"... :/

I know a few girls who go down regular enough and some even living there.

How do you say it to them though?

" Come here, is it true what they say?"

This guy is proper television. He is not hanging about.

George is da Boss.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Laying on thick. He could be painful after a couple of days of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

George looks like a Ken doll and not in a good way. His hair must be rock solid, it’s adding a good 3 inches to his height. Ridiculous looking.

They have thrown a few extra bottles of bubbly at them to get things going.

Fair play.

Is rebekagh sloshed?

George would go through dweebs like Callum for kicks. Just to get going.

• Advertisement
Advertisement