Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Very loud and sloppy snogging by Rebecca, I am not a fan. I would prefer to just eat a tangle twister.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

They are all half steaming, this was probably recorded on Saturday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Natalia is the prettiest girl. Gorgeous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Biebs has such pretty eyes, think I’m a little bit in love.

Oh that’s horrible, wouldn’t putting on aftershave before getting in bed be a big turnoff to the girl?? How would you sleep or even give the bloke a love bite or smog on the neck??

Oh that’s horrible, wouldn’t putting on aftershave before getting in bed be a big turnoff to the girl?? How would you sleep or even give the bloke a love bite or smog on the neck??

Might smell better than stale pints.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Might smell better than stale pints.

Brushing the teeth will do the job for that, and I wouldn’t let a bird into the nest with me if she didn’t do that too, even if we weren’t out on the piss.
    But I would never put on deodorant or aftershave before bed.

New girls are all gorgeous without make up. Bitches.

Brushing the teeth will do the job for that, and I wouldn’t let a bird into the nest with me if she didn’t do that too, even if we weren’t out on the piss.
    But I would never put on deodorant or aftershave before bed.

Thanks for sharing manure.

Personally it depends where we are at... happytimeswise.

We need more George on Love island, he is my new hero.

• Advertisement

Shaunagh is the crazy Amy of this series. Tho I’m not sure if this Calum fella has the same big balls as Curtis had to nip this now before it’s gone too far to hurt her even more.

I actually can’t get over the size of the villa

Go for it Mike ya mad thing.

Wow you like Netflix serial killer documentaries?? That is like so unique. We are alike! Do you like breathing air too?

Mike has seriously downgraded since getting dumped by Leanne with Jess and Pricella.

Wow you like Netflix serial killer documentaries?? That is like so unique. We are alike! Do you like breathing air too?

So true.

But a total sign of attraction when you reciprocate the other persons waffles and crap. Had she said she likes breakdancing, he would have a nodded like a puppy and given her a high five and said

" WOW ME TOO "

• Advertisement

Shaughna is not cool. It is not like she really really fancies Callum either.

It is more like he is her little project or something?

Fix

" you have just got to dig deep "

Pleeeeeeeeaaaase.

Scramble Head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Callum is cat. Why are they queuing up for him.

• Advertisement

Chef is a funny guy. Hope he stays.

What happened to George? ]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

The new girls are far more tempting than the new boys.

Lads are average, most of the girls are hot.

Except for George.

DA DOG.

I thought Ched was just a big dumb beefcake. Then after I heard his conversation with Jess I now think he is a big dumb funny beefcake.

I thought Ched was just a big dumb beefcake. Then after I heard his conversation with Jess I now think he is a big dumb funny beefcake.

He seems nice though. He would be a great Burger King Buddy.

The new lads are hideous

The new lads are hideous

Except for George.

He is the man.

Ched seems sound also.

It is going to be car crash stuff when Callum arrives back with Molly later this week.

I have actually moved the sofa back off the wall so I can hide behind it. I might even bring down a blankey to get under when the cringes start proper.

Shaughna is going to go fooooooking ballistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mlem123

To be honest I think Callum is thick.

I am a fan of Shaughna, but I do think her and Callum aren't suited in the long run, and I think he knew that and kept bobbing along anyway

Callum also could handle things better, from the time they got the Casa Amor text he was bouncing around the gaff "lads lads lads", before being the only one to not leave something for their girl..

and well now he's acting like a c*ck with a walk, puffing his chest up around the Casa, acting like he's doing nothing wrong etc when we know as soon as Shaughna looks at him he'll be like a hermit crab back in his shell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Shaunagh is a smart girl i wish she'd see she can do better.

She was asked by others did she trust Callum. She straight up said no.

If she can't even trust the lad why is she with him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Who actually still watches this tripe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Me.

Why would you click into a thread that you can see has a lot of activity to ask a redundant question?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭norabattie

MEEEEEE :rolleyes:

Says the guy who has in the past started threads titled “who is your favourite Xpose girl?” And “Mickey Joe Harte is back!”

Pot, kettle honey bun.

At least what we watch is somewhat relevant to this decade.

Ya chaldish

I think Calum is a bit of a chicken sh1t and he will be too scared to upset Shaunagh and will come back to the villa alone. Anyone with me?? Allthough logic and reason would say he should choose the fit bird that lives close to him, plus I can’t see the producers wanting to drop this hot blonde.

Also what else is on tv at the moment? Constant political debates and primetime shows? Feck that haha

I'm also going away this weekend (a rebooked trip from last year that had to be cancelled due to a death in the family so really don't want to cancel again) so I can't vote even though I want to..

The drama in LI is better than any of the election's haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

I rewound it back to watch again for the giggles :D:D:D

People who watch this crap need psychological assessment.

I bet Karen Koster watches it. Do you? Better yet, why don’t you start a thread and ask the question!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I think Calum is a bit of a chicken sh1t and he will be too scared to upset Shaunagh and will come back to the villa alone. Anyone with me?? Allthough logic and reason would say he should choose the fit bird that lives close to him, plus I can’t see the producers wanting to drop this hot blonde.

I'm not sure he would have the balls to bring Molly back into the villa infront of Shaunagh. But the producers do want her to go into the main villa so part of me thinks Luke Beiber would pick her and she would go into the villa and stir it up with Shaunagh and Callum.

mlem123 wrote: »
    Also what else is on tv at the moment? Constant political debates and primetime shows? Feck that haha

I'm also going away this weekend (a rebooked trip from last year that had to be cancelled due to a death in the family so really don't want to cancel again) so I can't vote even though I want to..

The drama in LI is better than any of the election's haha
    I think the elections here in Ireland are a lot more important to me, as an Irishman, than a non-Irish reality show.
    There's Doctor Who on Sunday evenings...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I think the elections here in Ireland are a lot more important to me, as an Irishman, than a non-Irish reality show.

Yawn. Who made you the authority on what other people find enjoyable?
    A Sunday night spent watching Doctor Who sounds like the stuff of my nightmares.
    That doesn't make my taste in entertainment more superior than yours, and vice versa.
    Stop trying to be edgy, you're spoiling the thread.
    There are plenty of threads here in other forums (not reality tv) on the election & doctor who if you want to discuss those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

I think people who comment nasty comments about people who watch particular shows when they don't watch said show need psychological assessment :rolleyes:

I managed to watch both the debate and Love Island last night, you can have an interest in both; it doesn’t have to be an either or situation. Just like you manage to like both Xpose and Mickey Joe Harte and we wouldn’t dare make you choose.

If you actually read what I said, I won't be in the country on Saturday, so what's the point in watching hours of debates for an election I can't vote in? May as well watch something enjoyable instead!

And I stopped watching Dr Who mid Matt Smith era, but I won't judge you for continuing to enjoy a program that has gone so downhill ;)

I can't see him snogging Molly and then coming back alone. Actually now that I type that I actually can, he is that much of a clown. He is thoroughly spineless.

But the producers and Fin ( his "pal" :rolleyes:), will make him do it.

Far too much quality TV to be overlooked if he didn't and in fairness the producers have been on to him since the get go, they know he is hopeless.

They have been teeing it up all week as well. Far too much footage of Shaughna pining away after the liddle bolleex. It is comical really. They are in Casa Moro since Saturday night. They have know since probably Sunday what is happening, never mind Monday or Tuesday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Sign me up so!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement