Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

gmisk wrote: »
    Her screaming lol
    Her and Luke T great match

She is just such a lovely soul :)

Id easily just dump them all tonight expect Bieber, demi, shanice and Luke t

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Could you imagine trying to enjoy a nice snog with someone and then Seáns Niece arrives over screaming like she has just seen a Rat in her bedroom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

neonsofa wrote: »
    She is just such a lovely soul :)
    She is very much her own person there for her friends, I liked her helping fix Demi up with Luke M, a bit quirky really like her.
    Setting up the date!!! Ahhh jausus adorable

Literally forgot Rebecca and tall boring guy with chin beard was there.

Id easily just dump them all tonight expect Bieber, demi, shanice and Luke t
    They would be great on a double date

• Advertisement

Love to see nas go

3 couples vulnerable eek

gmisk wrote: »
    She is very much her own person there for her friends, I liked her helping fix Demi up with Luke M, a bit quirky really like her.
    Literally forgot Rebecca and tall boring guy with chin beard was there.

This. She is unapologetically herself. And as much as some of it is probably grounded in a lack of self awareness, she is very secure in herself which i love. It shows great strength of character to build everyone up the way she does without self deprecating.

Get rid of all 3 grand!

Boring Rebecca and beard chin if they picking I would think?
    Ohh it's public!

• Advertisement

Rebecca and the guy with the chin beard (Jordan apparently) no loss ta ra

Gotta laugh at Shaughna calling anyone a " nightmare".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Rebecca had PLENTY of time.

Out ta f*ck.

neonsofa wrote: »
    This. She is unapologetically herself. And as much as some of it is probably grounded in a lack of self awareness, she is very secure in herself which i love. It shows great strength of character to build everyone up the way she does without self deprecating.
    Nice to see her kind words to Rebecca felt genuine

One more couple going!

Why not both?

Prefer ginormous Mike and blond twin stay

Ha ha Nas gone!
    Demi has upgraded!!!

Finally Shaughna won't be whining and whinging a date with someone she can then make miserable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Nas had been given more than enough chances. He might have been a good a good housemate but he was a boring contestant. Only wish the other pair were given the boot too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

How the fcuk were Bieber & Natalia not in that bottom 3 :confused:
    Producers probably ignoring the public vote since the Bieber and Demi story is getting started & Natalia is clearly trying to play some type of game.

Either way, not really sad to see those couples go. I liked Nas but I think leaving Demi for Eva was a bad decision and evidently cost him

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

How the fcuk were Bieber & Natalia not in that bottom 3 :confused:
    Producers probably ignoring the public vote since the Bieber and Demi story is getting started & Natalia is clearly trying to play some type of game.

Either way, not really sad to see those couples go. I liked Nas but I think leaving Demi for Eva was a bad decision and evidently cost him

I reckon Luke T got loads of votes, he's a lovely fella and is hot so I'd say he saved them cos she has the personality of a toilet brush!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭unichick

buswankers wrote: »
    I reckon Luke T got loads of votes, he's a lovely fella and is hot so I'd say he saved them cos she has the personality of a toilet brush!

Luke M? Gutted Nas is gone. He should have stuck with Demi. How was Mike & Priscilla not in the bottom 3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

unichick wrote: »
    Luke M? Gutted Nas is gone. He should have stuck with Demi. How was Mike & Priscilla not in the bottom 3?

Whooppsss yeah sorry Luke M/Bieber!
    Ah Nas fecked himself over as soon as he dumped Demi, they were favourites to win before that

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Dogpaws

Siannise & luke to win please!! ❤

Dogpaws wrote:
    Siannise & luke to win please!! â€
    Same. I think they have a better chance at a proper relationship than Paige and Finn.

P+F seem to be more popular on social media.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

To be fair I think there is three real genuine relationships in there, Demi and Luke M (was not one thing that was forced about their flirty combo and kiss), Siannise and Luke T and Paige and Finn.

I note the contrast yesterday between the awkward banter between Ched and Jess (loving getting to know you, that's so interesting ****e) and Demi and Luke Ms instant attraction. It was actually quite refreshing to see.

Also, Natalya did not get the attention she wanted from pieing Luke M and I look forward to her kicking the toys out of the pram tonight. She wanted him to start begging for her back or at least express regret that they didn't work out but him moving on straight away was TV gold.

Natalia is so manipulative! “If she could give you what I couldn’t”, eh it was you who ended it with him you thundering shytehawk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Natalia is so manipulative! “If she could give you what I couldn’t”, eh it was you who ended it with him you shytehawk

Gorgeous, but an absolute melt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Lol at the twins morning face. Reminds me of Joker with the painted white face.

This series has gone totally crap now. And it was the worst series ever before. It will be unwatchable when it gets to the last few days.

Some make up job on Shaughna!

• Advertisement

This painted man child has been sent in to satisfy a dead horse till the end of the series.

I think Demi is an absolute melt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I switched tonight’s episode off to watch an old episode of Law and Order SVU that I’ve already seen before.
    I think that says it all :o

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I switched tonight’s episode off to watch an old episode of Law and Order SVU that I’ve already seen before.
    I think that says it all :o

I’m only sticking with it becos I watched the summer series, love island USA, love island Australia and now this. But this is awful now. It’s a series with kids compared to them 3 other series.

Seriously why Demi so squeaky? She’s like Ross “E” levels of squeak at all times

tumblr_mjxjztfNw11qzydh2o11_r1_250.gif

I think Demi is an absolute melt
    I was just going to say.

That scrunched up face and high pitched voice.

It'd get old fast.

• Advertisement

Natalia is so manipulative! “If she could give you what I couldn’t”, eh it was you who ended it with him you thundering shytehawk
    He didn't buy it in fairness to him

Looks like he can't catch a break... Demi might have an interest in the new guy!
    What the hell is going on?!? Luke M is so lovely and seriously hot

The only way this could get interesting is if Molly makes moves on the new guy

Gas him saying siânnise!

His eyes are lovely!

I agree re demi sis

What’s wrong with these early 20s now?? They are so vain and stupid and obsessed with fame. They get excited by the likes of Craig David and Sean de Paul. One of them even makes effort to look like Justin Bieber. When I was their age I used to listen to the likes of nirvana and oasis didn’t have tattoos or go to the gym. I used to drink pints and hadn’t even heard of avocados.

Hahaha Mike :pac:

• Advertisement

20 seconds?

(¬_¬)

20 seconds?

(¬_¬)

Preach sis

Bieber seems awful clingy.

I understand the lack of interest thing now.
    No bigger turn off.

The only way this could get interesting is if Molly makes moves on the new guy

We need her to go for Finlay, just to see how that rolls.

The new guy is fairly Alpha.

I think Luke Bieber is a bit off. All the birds fancy him and then as soon as they get close to him they bale, what is that about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Siannise is definitely my favourite at this stage.

Also really like Luke (Beiber), he seems genuinely nice, no bull**** kind of guy. Cannot understand why the girls are crawling all over him.

Didn't notice clingy like mentioned above, took it more as no nonsense.

I took it as no nonsense when it was jess. But just a few things now have indicated to me that he could be a bit full on.

His reading of the situation with nathalia when she was clearly not interested (like she literally ignored him as he spoke to her at one point), just gives me the impression that once a girl shows interest in him he just gets a bit clingy. In this case, i kind of agree with him in fairness, but i just get a bit of a vibe from him lately that he is a bit full on, and when the girls try to put a bit of distance/pull back a bit, he sort of doubles down.

I could be well wrong on that! But it might explain how the girls are going off him quite quick when you would expect it to progress, and seemingly without any real reason.

And like he is hot, so its not that!

Siannise is definitely my favourite at this stage.

Also really like Luke (Beiber), he seems genuinely nice, no bull**** kind of guy. Cannot understand why the girls are crawling all over him.

Siannise is class.
    Being a decent friend to Luke M as well.

Luke M had his pick of girls in Casa Amor he choose poorly. Him and Demi have chemistry.
    Jess and big Mike have zero chemistry

Shaughna and Mike tomorrow gonna kick off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

What’s wrong with these early 20s now?? They are so vain and stupid and obsessed with fame. They get excited by the likes of Craig David and Sean de Paul. One of them even makes effort to look like Justin Bieber. When I was their age I used to listen to the likes of nirvana and oasis didn’t have tattoos or go to the gym. I used to drink pints and hadn’t even heard of avocados.

Let's all bow to your coolness.

Seriously why Demi so squeaky? She’s like Ross “E” levels of squeak at all times

tumblr_mjxjztfNw11qzydh2o11_r1_250.gif

That’s one of my fave moments in any tv series....”it’s the pressure of entertaining” oh lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement