Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Can I grab ya for a chat?? Am I your type on paper?? I’m putting all my eggs in your basket?? I’m fuming......
    Why don’t they just give them a load of booze and bring back the slow set and let the bloke ask the girl to dance?? And then shift the faces off each other. I wouldn’t shift them twins tho, their knashers would bite the head off me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Paige is a shít stirrer and manged to find a lot of drama out of nothing with Ollie.

It is so corny hearing them talking about their partners, who they know for about 48 hours. Waffles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

**** all this scripting and up their drink limit to 10 drinks each night.

The wan from Essex who was originally with Calum has a set of thighs like an old turkey that survived the Xmas cull. She needs to get to a gym.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

The wan from Essex who was originally with Calum has a set of thighs like an old turkey that survived the Xmas cull. She needs to get to a gym.

Vile comment :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Jesus!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

That was such a boring episode. Can't stand any of them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

That’s a horrible thing to say! It’s refreshing to see someone with some meat on them and a bit of cellulite - most women have it, it’s normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭LushiousLips

Wow!! Please attach a picture of yourself for us

Wow!! Please attach a picture of yourself for us

I’m going into the villa as the next male bombshell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Still Ill

I’m going into the villa as the next male bombshell.

Says nothing of your appearance now. The twins have totally lowered the bombshell bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mlem123

What I'd like to happen in tonight's episode:

Jess is fumin still about being rejected, Leanne just sits there looking like a queen and nothing gets a rise out of her so Jess will have to look elsewhere so she decides to say feck it and go for Callum as it's who she wanted originally and he just goes with it as he can't see the difference between the two and then madness ensues :P

Also, Callum is the dullest one in there I don't get the fighting over him...

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mlem123

Not that you'd notice, but this is how people look when they lose significant amounts of weight ffs :rolleyes:

It's on insta that she went from a size 12 to her size now over the last few years.. Although I somehow doubt you see much of a gym

I'd love to have her body

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

mlem123 wrote: »
    Not that you'd notice, but this is how people look when they lose significant amounts of weight ffs :rolleyes:

It's on insta that she went from a size 12 to her size now over the last few years.. Although I somehow doubt you see much of a gym

I'd love to have her body

Yeah I saw that too - some peoples legs are just like that after weight loss.

It didnt say if her losses were down to diet and exercise or just diet.

I did wonder if she maybe has issues with her lymphatic drainage as legs like that are usually more fluid that fat.

But as you say, good to see them cast someone who isnt perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Akabusi

Maybe she has lymphedema!

They fancy callum because he is a bit slow, not the smartest. Birds love that as they can walk all over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

eve-jess-gale-looked-like-before-love-island-1579087156.jpg

Always find comparisons like this interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

The twins are making me not want to watch it. The way they lick their lips and play with their hair is infuriating. Vapid, vain empty headed gobsh*tes.

Sophie needs to be put in a shaded corner with a helmet, a colouring book and some crayons. Her voice is also infuriating.

Mike is playing a game big time, trying to be everyone's mate and give advice. I think he's gorgeous but I don't trust him.

Does anyone else think Leannes neck is weird? Its like she lifts her shoulders up as she walks or has a short neck. She just seems to be an odd shape

Probably the least likeable cast I've seen. Hopefully it picks up soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

At this point I’m not sure Sophie is even speaking. I just hear noises

Poor Nas. What a loser. Tho Shoneese is a right bi+ch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

The girl whose name I didn’t know is categorically called Shonnise(or however you spell it)....not Shanice....thanks for clarifying love

Nas reminds me of Eoin McGlove. “I’ve no willy”.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

The lad has slept with over 100 people and sulks at a little joke after boasting about a threesome. Jaysus have some self respect, the contestants are coming across as desperate saddos.

Jeez Shauna looking bit scary first thing in the morning.

The twin is a hypocrite. They were all about it being each girl out for herself the other night, how that was the whole point of the show and no hard feelings when they were the ones splitting up couples.

Now that twin 2 has been dumped for Leanne she’s suddenly betrayed and feels disrespected and doesn’t want to be friendly with Mike because he didn’t pick her. What an eejit.

Jeez Shauna looking bit scary first thing in the morning.

She is growing on me, she seems quite sweet.

Gonna feel weird for Ollie leaving South Africa without having had his photo taken with a dead body.

Would be funny if just as Ollie was about to leave the villa saying goodbye to them all, if a lion or warthog suddenly appeared from nowhere and gored him to death!!

"you guys are like brothers to me" - You've been in there 3 days you twit.

It had to be the uproar over the trophy hunting. Maybe the ex got a few quid to go with the story.

• Advertisement

I’m giving this show five more minutes to pique my interest and after that I’m flouncing

Just watched Ollie the quitter tell his " brovers " that he was leaving the show because he still fancied his ex.... what a complete load of bollocks, I mean total lies.

The producers pulled him and said, "listen pal, there is a social media outrage going on about your big game hunting and we think you should phuck off back to Somerset , your career in Television is over...."

He must have agreed, lame enough story " I still fancy my ex " , you couldn't make it up. See ya bitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    "you guys are like brothers to me" - You've been in there 3 days you twit.

It had to be the uproar over the trophy hunting. Maybe the ex got a few quid to go with the story.

I'd say there were plenty more where they came from.

Maybe he meant he still fancies an ex-ecution of an animal

Lol. Is this the wan that he said he cheated on 9 times?? Now he is leaving becos he realises he loves her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Would be funny if just as Ollie was about to leave the villa saying goodbye to them all, if a lion or warthog suddenly appeared from nowhere and gored him to death!!
    If any of the girls wore a leopard print bikini he probably would have shot them.

• Advertisement

Was Paige even remotely interested in him anyway?

Probably the lamest and most transparent excuse for quitting reality tv in history.....

Someone leaving after 3 days does not warrant this long drawn out goodbye. Just go will ya and bring in the next idiot

Kudos where Kudos is due...

At least he lies like a Gentlemen. Butter would not melt, he is a stone cold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Probably the lamest and most transparent excuse for quitting reality tv in history.....

After ITV saying they were not going to bow to the public as they felt the ratings would not be impacted at all.

Well, he left pretty sharpish after the viewing figures were 1m down vs. previous.

Your man is a pure gutless wonder start to finish.

Hes no gentleman either.

Liar, cheater, killing animals who cant defend themselves behind his loaded gun. Gentleman is not the word that should he used about this person.

• Advertisement

These are all ****ing idiots. Suppose they don't know about the hunting.

Callum : " I am glad he has gone for the right reasons though " lol

LOLOLOLOL

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Paige seems only delight to have gotten rid go him lol

Honestly I think this is the first year where I have taken such an instant dislike to the whole lot of them.
    I was still melting at Curtis by this time during the last season (changed my mind pretty sharpish but the point remains).
    There is not one redeeming person in there, they’re all beyond dull and boring.

Twin getting desperate now going for Nas no willy.

Finally something interesting happening.

More drama.

Stupid bitch. She is flipping out on him and she doesn't even fancy him. Wagon.

I think I fancy Shaughna.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I find Siannise's accent so strange.

Liordi wrote: »
    I find Siannise's accent so strange.

Welsh mixed with wannabe Chelsea....:rolleyes:
    Accent nearly as bad as the eyebrows:D

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    More drama.

Stupid bitch. She is flipping out on him and she doesn't even fancy him. Wagon.

I think I fancy Shaughna.

I’ll have Paige.

• Advertisement
Advertisement