Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Bank for Joint Account

• 05-01-2020 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭

Myself and my other half looking to setup a joint account for all our bills/utilities and then transfer the money, maybe it's a much of muchness but I said I'd ask - any particular bank better to do this with?

I'm with BOI and she's TSB already.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

We have one with KBC. I've had no problems but there seems to be a fair few on here with issues with KBC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Tuff Gong

We opened an N26 online account last year. Works great for us. Lets u set up different spaces for bills, utilities, food etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Monese have a free joint account nowadays, which is easy to setup, and gives good visibility on what's happening (pots etc.):

www.monese.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

We have a joint account with AIB and are happy. Both of our personal accounts are with AIB though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

If you are looking to get a mortgage in the future, AIB have low-ish rates at the moment. That's why we opened our joint account with them in the first place, simplified that mortgage process considerably when the current account was also with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Gooser14

EBS Money Manager account.

Advertisement