Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AAI and entry4sports

• 05-01-2020 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    just registered for 2020 an hour ago and trying to log in to compete in the galway indoors but entry4sports is telling me that i am not registered and as such does give me options to enter individual events
    anyone tell me how long it take for AAI membership and Entry4sports to sync up and align?
    deadline is midnight
    thanks
    John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭Andru93

seanin4711 wrote: »
    Hi,
    just registered for 2020 an hour ago and trying to log in to compete in the galway indoors but entry4sports is telling me that i am not registered and as such does give me options to enter individual events
    anyone tell me how long it take for AAI membership and Entry4sports to sync up and align?
    deadline is midnight
    thanks
    John

Around 3hr turnaround was the last quote time to Regions about transfer of athletes from the registration system to E4S.

Advertisement