Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BHAA calendar 2020

Options
  • 05-01-2020 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi, although I haven't ran a BHAA race in about four years I thought it might be useful to put the race calendar on people's radar, given that the first event of the year is the Bank of Ireland cross country in Tymon Park Mudbath on 11 January 2020.

https://bhaa.ie/calendar-2020/

Membership is still only €15, after which it's €10 per race. There's a great mix of cross country, road, trail, beach and track events (including grass track) over the course of the year. I'm hoping to get there this weekend, as I rarely get to run a 6k, so have the potential for a PB, albeit the 'lesser spotted' variety.

(A few years ago there was a short-lived cross-country race out in the The Ward, which wasn't just 'splashy' but 'swimmy' after the second lap; a 6k that ran to 5 mile finishing times. It's all a bit more civilised nowadays).

Comments

Advertisement