Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Credit Union

• 06-01-2020 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hello,
    Can anyone tell me if I can access my savings in the Newbridge Life Credit Union when I have a loan out.
    I got my first loan with them a couple of months ago and have been saving steadily too. As its different to the old credit union style of borrowing I wonder if my savings are locked in til I repay the loan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

I could be wrong but I think any savings accrued since you took the loan are available to you. It's that way in Kildare and a friend has an account in Newbridge and told me recently that was the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

guil wrote: »
    I could be wrong but I think any savings accrued since you took the loan are available to you. It's that way in Kildare and a friend has an account in Newbridge and told me recently that was the case.

Thanks! I hope this is the case. I never thought to find this out when I took out the loan.

Advertisement