Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Taoiseach Michael Martin

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Funny, I don't see any solid repute here.

You don't know what your talking about.

You know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I think you are a bit out of your depth here in fairness. The issue I have is that every statement you have made is cowpat, I mean total drivel?

I don't think you actually know what you are talking about here pal. I mean that.

You should stick to what you know about when spouting.

Appropriate username

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Idbatterim wrote: »
    this is the laughable thing, rip off housing with fine gael or possibly even more taxes from every other party, that supports ripping off the workers with taxes to fund all the waste and wasters!

You're talking as if average hard workers are able to afford current housing prices without their quality of life being decimated. A gigantic proportion cannot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Idbatterim wrote: »
    One party that promises to reward workers or increase tax on workers ?

How are workers being rewarded under FG, with spiralling rents and a generally increasing cost of living as a direct result of FG's "hands off" policies with regard to the economy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

You're talking as if average hard workers are able to afford current housing prices without their quality of life being decimated. A gigantic proportion cannot.

It's easier for supporters of current policy, (not Idbatterim) to lay blame on welfare chancers than accept that hard working tax payers are the majority suffering through this and in many cases also availing of welfare in some form to survive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 leoXX

Jonny one wrote: »
    6 months from today Michael Martin will be the Taoiseach, how does that make you feel ?

Same circus, different clown

Advertisement