Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIPT in Galway

• 06-01-2020 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I'm thinking of doing a Harmony test. Has anyone had NIPT testing, such as Harmony, in Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Toastytoes

BallyGraig wrote: »
    Hi, I'm thinking of doing a Harmony test. Has anyone had NIPT testing, such as Harmony, in Galway?

Yes I had the harmony test in Galway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

Yes, we had it done at the clinic in Oranmore together with a dating scan. Got it in the Bay Clinic by the docks before, but they no longer offer it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Gatica wrote: »
    Yes, we had it done at the clinic in Oranmore together with a dating scan. Got it in the Bay Clinic by the docks before, but they no longer offer it

How much did it cost do you remember?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

cooperguy wrote: »
    How much did it cost do you remember?

550 I think. You can already check in their website or call them for the quote

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BallyGraig

Just to update this, I did the test in Galway. It cost 500 euro which included the scan too. I got the results back in 6 days which was very quick. I got it done with a GP near terryland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Laura Lopez

Just to update this, I did the test in Galway. It cost 500 euro which included the scan too. I got the results back in 6 days which was very quick. I got it done with a GP near terryland.

Hi

Would you be able to give contact of where you did the test in Galway?

Advertisement