Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    This is something lol.
    Trumps arguing with press :pac:
    This is nuts, looks like he's gonna blow a gasket.

C-SPAN give a transcript.
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?471160-1/white-house-coronavirus-task-force-briefing

I'm just turning it back on now.

Any idea of what was particularly incendiary that I can go look for.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Apart from concluding that he's a walking talking total P.R disaster, there's not much else that can be said about his performance at this evenings briefing. How his spin doctors and the White House press secretary will manage to conjure something from his latest creative is beyond me.

@Bonnie: if you can, go to the section where he tells a woman reporter what he thinks of her and then asks another reporter for a question, then immediately parks the question asked, and goes off on another tangent.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,318 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

So the US Supreme Court is hear Trumps taxes case in May

Anyone know how likely will this case go?

aloyisious wrote: »
    Apart from concluding that he's a walking talking total P.R disaster, there's not much else that can be said about his performance at this evenings briefing. How his spin doctors and the White House press secretary will manage to conjure something from his latest creative is beyond me.

@Bonnie: if you can, go to the section where he tells a woman reporter what he thinks of her and then asks another reporter for a question, then immediately parks the question asked, and goes off on another tangent.

That could be anywhere Aloyisious!!!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Fauci confirming (the obvious) that he wasn't having a go at Trump yesterday and that Trump went with his recommendations.

That's what Trump called 'Fake News'.

Disgusting comment from the reporter there "Are you doing this voluntarily?"

MSM always fishing. Always trying to divide.

Great , good to hear - Now why did Trump retweet someone suggesting that Fauci be fired?

That's not Fake News , that's not misinterpretation , that's not "the MSM out to get Trump"

That's Trump indicating support for the firing of Fauci to his many millions of Twitter followers.

So again - If all that you say is true - Why did Trump send that Tweet???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

I knew he'd lose the plot properly one of these nights. Didn't think it would look like that haha! A video he put together! Unbelievable TV. How insecure can one man be!? That reporter that wouldn't let it go was gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Trump supporter posts are now reduced to the equivalent of people entering a room, breaking wind and then leaving.

That's how welcome they are.

That's how much they contribute to the discussion.

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I knew he'd lose the plot properly one of these nights. Didn't think it would look like that haha! A video he put together! Unbelievable TV. How insecure can one man be!? That reporter that wouldn't let it go was gas.

The headline on CNN now is "Angry Trump uses propaganda video produced by Government employees at taxpayers' expense".

Ain't that something! Gloves are off.

everlast75 wrote: »
    The headline on CNN now is "Angry Trump uses propaganda video produced by Government employees at taxpayers' expense".

Ain't that something! Gloves are off.

HA!

I just discovered you can clip videos on C-SPAN.

Watch this space...

omg I've just seen the video he played during the conference

I'm just speechless, i'm literally stuck for words

• Advertisement

So looking at about 30min his voice keeps rising, he's so rattled it's hilarious.

What does he mean when he says, every night, that he inherited broken tests?

You're not even trying anymore.

In fairness to Trump fans it must be hard to watch and see someone who they have slavishly defended for so long just keep proving over and over that most people were right about him from the get go and he's nothing but a snake oil salesman.

Headshot wrote: »
    So the US Supreme Court is hear Trumps taxes case in May

Anyone know how likely will this case go?

Next month? It might be held by teleconferencing/video-link. The U.S.S.C is currently hearing a case by that means. It depends how many and who's on the bench and if it'll include associate members. I cant see the older members liking the prospect of a packed court-room, no matter how/who a defence team would like to call as witnesses, given how they are in the "at risk" age group.

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    What does he mean when he says, every night, that he inherited broken tests?

Like everything he says,it means nothing.

"The cupboard was bare"

DubInMeath wrote: »
    In fairness to Trump fans it must be hard to watch and see someone who they have slavishly defended for so long just keep proving over and over that most people were right about him from the get go and he's nothing but a snake oil salesman.

SUNK. COST. FALLACY.

But you get to watch it in real-time.

Next month? It might be held by teleconferencing/video-link. The U.S.S.C is currently hearing a case by that means. It depends how many and who's on the bench and if it'll include associate members. I cant see the older members liking the prospect of a packed court-room, no matter how/who a defence team would like to call as witnesses, given how they are in the "at risk" age group.

Its going to be done by video conference

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/13/supreme-court-to-hear-arguments-over-trump-tax-records-remotely.html

Im interested in finding out how experts in law see this case going

RBG just needs to hold on til Feb. Come on Ruthy!

He couldn't even come up with one mistake he would right if he could do it all over again. Imagine even equipped with hindsight, nothing, he has learnt nothing.

You never want someone like that on your team! Let alone running your team.

Like everything he says,it means nothing.

"The cupboard was bare"

The bare cupboards full of broken tests. Haha

• Advertisement

He's really cracking up, he's constantly fighting with the press

He's just not right in the head at all

Its going to be done by video conference

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/13/supreme-court-to-hear-arguments-over-trump-tax-records-remotely.html

Im interested in finding out how experts in law see this case going

Will Rudy and the Constitutional law professor called for the impeachment be part of his team? I can't see, though it's not impossible, the A.G. presenting Don's case.

Watching it now. This is incredible. Asked what he did in February. Refuses to answer the question. Berates the press for being fake. Says Biden apologised to him. Blamed the democrats. Incredible.

Pence is a genius at not answering a question and at the same time wasting about 5 minutes of the conference. True pro!

As I understand it, the US president doesn't have local powers the way we have here as America is a federal state. So voters look to their state government.

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/1249836953643765768?s=19

It's really funny how Pence is so much up Trumps ass

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Did you see what he did to that reporter from CNN?? Kaitlan Collins.

Enough!
    And held his finger up at her

Tonight was bizarre. An absolute sh1tshow

We always erred on the sake of ... give 'em more

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

It's really funny how Pence is so much up Trumps ass

He's a soldier in the army of God.

That's literally how these people see the world. There is virtually no depths they won't sink to, because the Democrats are baby-murdering apostates, and whatever he personally thinks of Trump, keeping the Republicans in power is key to creating Gods new kingdom on Earth.

We laugh at the Healy-Rays for being daft, but ultimately powerless amusements, at the fringes of our politics. In the US, they'd be high calibre politicians in charge of a few House and/or Senate committees, or members of the cabinet. And in this cabinet, they'd be seen as some of the best of the lot.

It's easy to forget when you see people like Pence talking like a normal human, and walking around, and not running naked down Pennsylvania Ave. frothing at the mouth, but he, and quite a few other US officials are literally completely insane. Probably more so even than Trump. If anything, it's more insidious because they can essentially pass for normal.
    RBG just needs to hold on til Feb. Come on Ruthy!

January the 20th will do. Unless Trump wins. Then all bets are off about a lot more than the Supreme Court.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

CNN Desperate for as many people as possible to not listen to Donald..they seem so pathetic and child like as they know they're fighting a losing battle..
    Trump Rocks.. and he is also so up to CNN propaganda and fake news.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement