Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

The WHO went out of their way to downplay the virus when they should have been warning the world of its seriousness. Have been far too China centric and should be held to account for their inaction.

An Echo chamber for Trump, any independent opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭valoren

Anyone who has interacted with a narcissist for any prolonged period of time should see this as par for the course. It's pathological. The only way to deal with such toxic people is to not deal with them yet given that one is POTUS and is thus at such a high profile, then looking at the positives then Trumps presidency has been a tour de force in illustrating Narcissistic personality Disorder which simply can't be treated.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Jesus would he ever shut up

• Registered Users Posts: 28,456 ✭✭✭✭looksee

My attention lapsed for a minute - what is all this list of people he is reading out?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,935 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Water John wrote: »
    Great list of banks. Why wouldn't any of them lend money to Trump?

Sure they got the money from Russia as his sons said on the record.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭GolfNut33

There are no more words to describe that man.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,174 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

As always not watching but glad to hear he is keeping up his standards anyway at these things.

Look forward to the supporters justifying the hold on funding....in the middle of a global pandemic.

Of course, that's if they do in fact stop funding the WHO in reality because, you know, Trump. Just cause he says it doesn't make it true.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's like the end of Xmas mass with the priest reading out the names of people that donated.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭numbnutz

Friends and donors by the sound of it....Trump waffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,456 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Oh lord I can't listen to any more of this, I'll catch up on the press questions tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Shout out for WWE during a press conference on a deadly pandemic.

As always not watching but glad to hear he is keeping up his standards anyway at these things.

Look forward to the supporters justifying the hold on funding....in the middle of a global pandemic.

Of course, that's if they do in fact stop funding the WHO in reality because, you know, Trump. Just cause he says it doesn't make it true.

Well trump has a history of threatening to sue people and not doing it. The biggest tell that he's not going to do something seems to be him actually saying it loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    What are CNN panel saying ?

Wolf Blitzer is actually trying to contain his snigger.

Shout out for WWE during a press conference on a deadly pandemic.

Ah he didn't did he ?

Ah he didn't did he ?

He sure did. Vince McMahon got an honourable mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Not as good as last night, but he thinks it's all over, when in reality it's not over by a long chalk.

Isn't the list of companies just advertising?

VENTILATORS

• Registered Users Posts: 21,429 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Florida made WWE essential workers.

He sure did. Vince McMahon got an honourable mention.

Well vince can go full heel then. Was it because WWE are running live shows again or was it just in his list of names ? Prof I don't know how you and others are still watching this rubbish but fair play to all of ye who are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Have I missed something? Sounds like it's all over going by this. The US beat covid?

Water John wrote: »
    Florida made WWE essential workers.

And there's a story there as timeline of events make it look hardly a spur of the moment decision on that either.

• Advertisement

Well vince can go full heel then. Was it because WWE are running live shows again or was it just in his list of names ? Prof I don't know how you and others are still watching this rubbish but fair play to all of ye who are.

I've stopped. Watching some paint drying now. Much more interesting.

I've stopped. Watching some paint drying now. Much more interesting.

What colour paint ?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

This on a day when nearly 2500 Americans die from a virus.

The man is disgraceful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Have I missed something? Sounds like it's all over going by this. The US beat covid?

The way he's talking you'd think it was over. He keeps talking like it's done and dusted. Crazy **** when 700 odd died in NYC today.

hetuzozaho wrote: »

For shame. Donald Trump beat Covid-19. It was beautiful.

What colour paint ?

Beige.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I zoned out there. What was he saying at the end before the Q&A?

What is this meeting with "politicians" he's having?

---

"It's not about the money... but China is only spending €42million"

Mother of Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭numbnutz

What absolute bullsh*t that nobody in the states saw anything like this coming....

Beige.

Grand stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,313 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

And there's a story there as timeline of events make it look hardly a spur of the moment decision on that either.

Yup there's certainly is

https://twitter.com/JonAlba/status/1250137102941147139

Unfortunately money is more important than lives

How wrestling is up there with the likes of healthcare workers, grocery store workers during this epidemic is ridiculous but that's what money does i'm afraid

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement