Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,671 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Gintonious wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/AndySlater/status/1250196152517001216

Vince McMahon and Dana White...good god.

Don Trump: We have to get our sports back. I'm tired of watching baseball games that are 14 years old. NFL Team owners Kraft and Jones each donated $1 million to Trumps inaugural committee in 2017 - source publicintegrity.org. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/donald-trump-tired-of-watching-old-games-adds-team-owners-dana-white-vince-mcmahon-to-advisory-group/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Adam Silver; NBA Commissioner
    Rob Manfred; MLB Commissioner
    Roger Goodell; NFL Commissioner
    Gary Bettman; NHL Commissioner
    Robert Kraft; Owner of the * spits * Patriots
    Jerry Jones; Owner of the * spits * Cowboys
    Dana White; UFC "Commissioner"
    Vince McMahon; WWE "Commissioner"

I mean, I don't want to make assumptions but that looks like a group of people who have more riding on the opening of the country and couldn't really give a crap about gathered crowds in their arenas and stadia once they make cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Probably people he likes...because that is how you run a government in a time like this.

People who are "nice to him".

The govenors "need to be nice" to him to get ventilators.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    They are all Sports team owners right ? - I know Goodell is/was the CEO of the NFL.

Has he mentioned anyone with actual relevant experience ?
    Economists , Public Health experts, that kind of thing?

Or just mega wealthy boosters??

The people who run the various organisations... AKA the people who are most desperate to get sports back to being played (or remain going, as is the case with pro wrestling).

A few posters have recently put it way better than I ever could, but Trump truly is the president America deserves right now. If that many Americans (I'm loathe to say a majority as its likely technically incorrect) stand behind a person with his lack of empathy, his selfishness, his abhorrence of personal responsibility and his bully-like cruelty, then they deserve this man as president.

It is unfortunate that his behaviour is inflicting suffering on so many, both domestically and internationally, but it seems that the world at large isn't even pretending to indulge in or defend his infantile actions any more.
    I'm no fan of most of our politicians (although they've mostly played a blinder through this crisis), but it perked me up to see Simon Coveney call out Trump's withdrawal of WHO funding as ludicrous.

I'm not hopeful that he'll fail to get reelected (due to Americans being so staunchly partisan) but maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised and the US experiment with instilling a sociopathic dictator can be put to rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,932 ✭✭✭✭listermint

So the cheques people are waiting on to pay for you know food rent electricity and stuff are delayed a week because trump wants his name printed on the revenue used cheques.

Manic? Anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,634 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

They are all Sports team owners right ? - I know Goodell is/was the CEO of the NFL.

Has he mentioned anyone with actual relevant experience ?
    Economists , Public Health experts, that kind of thing?

Or just mega wealthy boosters??

As was pointed out a few pages ago, Linda McMahon contributed to the Florida Governor's campaign.

I would imagine they are all GOP donors.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,174 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I remember laughing when that was announced first a week or so ago, whenever they got the bill passed.

Because of course he does, normally it would be some no name civil servants signature on the cheque of course but this time, in an election year, when your Donald Trump and you don't actually care about the people receiving the cheques it absolutely has to be your name on the cheques.

It makes perfect sense from a PR standpoint, efficiency, ethics, morals, they never come into the equation. Then you just bat away the criticism as fake news and state TV talks about how Mexicans are the real problem

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Adam Silver; NBA Commissioner
    Rob Manfred; MLB Commissioner
    Roger Goodell; NFL Commissioner
    Gary Bettman; NHL Commissioner
    Robert Kraft; Owner of the * spits * Patriots
    Jerry Jones; Owner of the * spits * Cowboys
    Dana White; UFC "Commissioner"
    Vince McMahon; WWE "Commissioner"

I mean, I don't want to make assumptions but that looks like a group of people who have more riding on the opening of the country and couldn't really give a crap about gathered crowds in their arenas and stadia once they make cash.

Dana White is frothing at the mouth to get things going, he was going to have a UFC on a private island until the execs at Disney told him no!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

F***in hell. These are the kind of people my younger brother talks about.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1250448803565580288?s=20

I don't see his name in the list above, but did Trump mention he was advising him, because it seems he didn't know anything about it, which means Trump might just be picking names at random just because of their positions

• Advertisement

listermint wrote: »
    So the cheques people are waiting on to pay for you know food rent electricity and stuff are delayed a week because trump wants his name printed on the revenue used cheques.

Manic? Anything

I can't believe that story is doing the rounds today.

Didn't we know this a couple of weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,711 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

The debasement of the office of POTUS knows no depth with Trump.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Manic? Anything

We did , but it's only now that the impact of the decision is actually kicking in.

He couldn't actually "sign" them as that type of Government cheque can only be signed by certain specific functionaries (Comptroller or whatever).

So - when he found that out and was insistent that his name be somewhere on the cheque , they've spent the last few weeks trying to work out how/where to shoehorn in his signature.

So the actual delay caused by this piece of crass electioneering and egotism is now clear and apparent , hence it's reappearance in the media.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,932 ✭✭✭✭listermint

We knew it was put out there. But it's now actually delaying them . There's a stark difference between the two.

People should have had the money by now. Why is this now surprising sometimes stuff is put out that sounds outlandish then when they go and do it...

We did , but it's only now that the impact of the decision is actually kicking in.

He couldn't actually "sign" them as that type of Government cheque can only be signed by certain specific functionaries (Comptroller or whatever).

So - when he found that out and was insistent that his name be somewhere on the cheque , they've spent the last few weeks trying to work out how/where to shoehorn in his signature.

So the actual delay caused by this piece of crass electioneering and egotism is now clear and apparent , hence it's reappearance in the media.
    We knew it was put out there. But it's now actually delaying them . There's a stark difference between the two.

People should have had the money by now. Why is this now surprising sometimes stuff is put out that sounds outlandish then when they go and do it...

I'm not having a go. It's just that we knew that this was gonna happen. That the delay was weeks ago and it's now filtering into the delivery.

The delay has been happening!

That's what I'm getting at.

---

Also, CHEQUES! I mean, electronic lodgements don't take any time at all!!! :) Though you can't sign 1s and 0s.

---

Also, also, I've long given up on expressing surprise at anything "outlandish" with DJT.

everlast75 wrote: »
    As was pointed out a few pages ago, Linda McMahon contributed to the Florida Governor's campaign.

I would imagine they are all GOP donors.

It's worth noting that Gov DeSantis originally "recommended" that the 05 April WWE event not take place due to the Covid-19 outbreak. However, according to Orange County's mayor Jerry Deming, that changed after a conversation with the Governor in which the WWE was now to be seen as an essential service.

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) was deemed an "essential business" during the coronavirus pandemic in Florida by the state's governor, Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings said on Monday. Larry McMahon is the owner of WWE.

During a press conference on Monday two days ago, Demings was asked about the WWE being allowed to continue operations, including resuming live television shows from its Orlando training facility. He revealed that the WWE was originally deemed non-essential but that that decision changed after a discussion with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. "I think, initially, there was a review that was done, and they were not initially deemed an essential business,” Demings said. "With some conversation with the governor’s office regarding the governor’s order, they were deemed an essential business. And so, therefore, they were allowed to remain open.".

When you look at the above decision, its worth noting that on 12 March DeSantis wanted mass meetings cancelled but on 19 March [according to Miami's mayor] he refused to close the beaches.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

aloyisious wrote: »
    It's worth noting that Gov DeSantis originally "recommended" that the 05 April WWE event not take place due to the Covid-19 outbreak. However, according to Orange County's mayor Jerry Deming, that changed after a conversation with the Governor in which the WWE was now to be seen as an essential service.

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) was deemed an "essential business" during the coronavirus pandemic in Florida by the state's governor, Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings said on Monday.

During a press conference on Monday two days ago, Demings was asked about the WWE being allowed to continue operations, including resuming live television shows from its Orlando training facility. He revealed that the WWE was originally deemed non-essential but that that decision changed after a discussion with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. "I think, initially, there was a review that was done, and they were not initially deemed an essential business,” Demings said. "With some conversation with the governor’s office regarding the governor’s order, they were deemed an essential business. And so, therefore, they were allowed to remain open.".

When you look at the above decision, its worth noting that on 12 March DeSantis wanted mass meetings cancelled but on 19 March [according to Miami's mayor] he refused to close the beaches.

Just putting this out there

According to a memo from DeSantis’ office on April 9, essential workers in Florida included "employees at a professional sports (league) and media production with a national audience -- including athletes, entertainers, production team, executive team, media team and any others necessary to facilitate including services supporting such production -- only if the location is closed to the general public."

The memo is dated the same day that McMahon's pro-Trump super PAC announced a $26.6 million investment in broadcast TV ad buys set to run in the fall in the battleground states of North Carolina and Florida.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

he ridiculed a disabled reporter

Not for being disabled he didn't, which is of course what you're trying to suggest, but it has been pointed out multiple times that what Trump did was merely something which he always does when mocking people who he feels have been incompetent:

heavily implied that Mexicans coming to the US are violent criminals to provide just three examples.

So what, many were/are - this one was deported 11 times.
    boasted about grabbing women by their genitals

Still with this? It.was.a.joke. You may not have found it funny, I didn't myself as it goes, but that doesn't mean it should be treated as if it was something he said while being questioned by the authorities or said to a shrink.

Recap: In an lighthearted jovial atmosphere Trump popped a mint and said he was doing so just in case he began kissing the female reporter they were all about to be interviewed by (given that he can't help himself around beautiful women, that he just starts kissing them - there's some laughter at this, of course, as he's clearly joking around). He then says that when you're a star they let you do anything (more laughter). Bush then joins with the joke (in clear reaction to the use of the word 'anything') and jokes "Whatever you want" and Trump responds: 'Grab 'em by the pussy'. So a clear joke based on exaggeration.

Kinda like if someone said they always bring their own food to the cinema and that Cineworld let you bring anything in and someone else jokingly responded with 'Yeah, you can bring whatever you want in' and so they joked back 'Little frying pan, some bacon'. You see the joke is around the word 'Whatever'. They are exaggerating for effect. It's not meant to be taken literally. I believe they call it having a sense of humour.

Does seem odd to me though that the left would spend so much time focusing on an obvious joke and yet mostly ignore certain real accusations of sexual assault when it suits them. Like, for example, the one made by former Senate staffer assistant Tara Reade, when she accused Joe Biden. She claims that when she was in her 20's Joe pinned her to a wall in a basement on Capital Hill and penetrated her with his fingers. Will we see anything like the coverage which surrounded the Kavanaugh allegations (much of which were shown to be lies), of course not. Will we even see it covered in the way the last Trump accuser's was? I highly doubt that too but will keep a watch out for the Anderson Cooper exclusive with Tara Reade, which I doubt I'll see given he didn't even raise the issue with Joe when he recently interviewed him.

Now, do I believe Biden is guilty? Not a clue and I believe that it's a matter for the courts, be they the criminal ones (although it would seem the statute of limitations has passed) or civil but most of all, what I do believe, is that he should be given the presumption of innocence, as you see, I am not a hypocrite who calls for due process when it's someone that leans the same way I do on certain political matters but to hell with them in that regard when they don't, as much of the left appear to be whenever these allegations surface.

When there's hand wringing outrage (as we've seen for four years) expressed about a risque joke made about groping but yet the same circles look the other way when allegations about an actual alleged groping are made, well then that speaks volumes about how genuine those people's outrage was to begin with. Sanctimony and faux outrage are for sure a favoured tool of the left and for me easily the most sickening ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

I don't think they care. They defended him when he ridiculed a disabled reporter, boasted about grabbing women by their genitals and heavily implied that Mexicans coming to the US are violent criminals to provide just three examples.

It's hardly surprising, honesty typically isn't a strong point with them. The act ever-so-offended about one point but tellingly won't go anywhere near Trumps well documented history of sexual assault or calling Mexicans rapists.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Not for being disabled he didn't, which is of course what you're trying to suggest, but it has been pointed out multiple times that what Trump did was merely something which he always does when mocking people who he feels have been incompetent:

So what, many were/are - this one was deported 11 times.

Still with this? It.was.a.joke. You may not have found it funny, I didn't myself as it goes, but that doesn't mean it should be treated as if it was something he said while being questioned by the authorities or said to a shrink.

Recap: In an lighthearted jovial atmosphere Trump popped a mint and said he was doing so just in case he began kissing the female reporter they were all about to be interviewed by (given that he can't help himself around beautiful women, that he just starts kissing them - there's some laughter at this, of course, as he's clearly joking around). He then says that when you're a star they let you do anything (more laughter). Bush then joins with the joke (in clear reaction to the use of the word 'anything') and jokes "Whatever you want" and Trump responds: 'Grab 'em by the pussy'. So a clear joke based on exaggeration.

Kinda like if someone said they always bring their own food to the cinema and that Cineworld let you bring anything in and someone else jokingly responded with 'Yeah, you can bring whatever you want in' and so they joked back 'Little frying pan, some bacon'. You see the joke is around the word 'Whatever'. They are exaggerating for effect. It's not meant to be taken literally. I believe they call it having a sense of humour.

Does seem odd to me though that the left would spend so much time focusing on an obvious joke and yet mostly ignore certain real accusations of sexual assault when it suits them. Like, for example, the one made by former Senate staffer assistant Tara Reade, when she accused Joe Biden. She claims that when she was in her 20's Joe pinned her to a wall in a basement on Capital Hill and penetrated her with his fingers. Will we see anything like the coverage which surrounded the Kavanaugh allegations (much of which were shown to be lies), of course not. Will we even see it covered in the way the last Trump accuser's was? I highly doubt that too but will keep a watch out for the Anderson Cooper exclusive with Tara Reade, which I doubt I'll see given he didn't even raise the issue with Joe when he recently interviewed him.

Now, do I believe Biden is guilty? Not a clue and I believe that it's a matter for the courts, be they the criminal ones (although it would seem the statute of limitations has passed) or civil but most of all, what I do believe, is that he should be given the presumption of innocence, as you see, I am not a hypocrite who calls for due process when it's someone that leans the same way I do on certain political matters but to hell with them in that regard when they don't, as much of the left appear to be whenever these allegations surface.

When there's hand wringing outrage (as we've seen for four years) expressed about a risque joke made about groping but yet the same circles look the other way when allegations about an actual alleged groping are made, well then that speaks volumes about how genuine those people's outrage was to begin with. Sanctimony and faux outrage are for sure a favoured tool of the left and for me easily the most sickening ones.

Pete, you'll literally defend anything this patently unfit demagogue says, does or fails to do. The only people who still genuinely still support/defend him are doing so because they either can still get some benefit out of him being POTUS; or they are so far gone with their support for him that they cannot admit how spectacularly wrong they were to support him; or they genuinely believe that he is the chosen one come to bring about the (insert whatever fantasy glorious future you want here). Which category do you fit into I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Pete, you'll literally defend anything this patently unfit demagogue says, does or fails to do. The only people who still genuinely still support/defend him are doing so because they either can still get some benefit out of him being POTUS; or they are so far gone with their support for him that they cannot admit how spectacularly wrong they were to support him; or they genuinely believe that he is the chosen one come to bring about the (insert whatever fantasy glorious future you want here). Which category do you fit into I wonder?

But like a Trump rally it has to be a long meandering defence.

I can't believe it's even allowed to be posted at this stage. I thought there were standards to uphold?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭banie01

@Pete, I asked this earlier but you seem to have missed it.

Did you mention on a previously that you work as a respiratory therapist?

Or am I misremembering?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

salmocab wrote: »
    But like a Trump rally it has to be a long meandering defence.

Not the Mexican part. I would bet money that same poster likes to act offended whenever anyone calls him a racist, but he's not really even hiding it in that post at all.

Tenner bets he also likes to play the victim whenever Trumps endorsement of the Charlottesville nazi rally attendees comes up too.

Does seem odd to me though that the left would spend so much time focusing on an obvious joke and yet mostly ignore certain real accusations of sexual assault when it suits them. Like, for example, the one made by former Senate staffer assistant Tara Reade, when she accused Joe Biden. She claims that when she was in her 20's Joe pinned her to a wall in a basement on Capital Hill and penetrated her with his fingers. when allegations about an actual alleged groping are made

As you said, the allegations are about groping. There's a difference between allegations [not yet proven acts] of groping and the proven public display of Don mimicking the movements of a disabled person, especially when there's footage of his mimicking actions. Who was the incompetent person you believe he was mocking in his mimicking act? Take note I'm not saying M/s Reade was giving fake testimony, just pointing out the difference between an actual act and one which is alleged. One shouldn't be assumed to be a leftie when it comes to pointing out it's wrong to mimic the movements of a disabled person.

Folks, don't get distracted by the same arguments time and time again about Trump's past conduct. Trump supporters already have their excuses typed up and ready to go for that and just wait for the chance rather than having to try defend Trump on his current actions, such as delaying welfare cheques until his signature can be put on them, taking advice on when to re-open businesses from people whose entire businesses rely on packing people tightly into stadiums rather than health experts, as well as the absolute failure to act on the virus quickly leading to the US now having almost 1/3 of coronavirus cases in the world and where some specialists are saying that had the US enacted the measures they did in March one week earlier, they'd likely have 60% fewer deaths. 90% fewer if they'd enacted those measures two weeks earlier.

Trump mocking the disabled reporter or the Access Hollywood tapes... They don't matter any more.
    The inaction of the Trump administration has led to tens of thousands of deaths in America.
    Trump lying and saying they were close to having a vaccine in February has led to tens of thousands of deaths in America.
    Trump lying and saying they had 15 cases and pretty soon it would be zero has led to tens of thousands of deaths in America.
    Trump lying and saying the hot weather in April would kill the virus anyway has led to tens of thousands of deaths in America.
    Trump lying and saying it was just like the flu has led to tens of thousands of deaths in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

There are numerous people awaiting answers from Pete to questions such as this who never get them. You may as well ask the wall.

There's been over 40 replies to my posts in here in just the last ten days. If I was to have a back and fourth that then led to just two further posts that would see me having to post hundreds of times on a thread where I am barely even tolerated to begin with and I have neither the inclination nor the time to do that, which many I'm sure will be glad to hear.

The following post seemed to contain a lot of the "points" other users were making and so I'll just reply to that ....
    duploelabs wrote: »
    February Golf

He had just been acquitted of farcical charges and so good for him if he wants to have a few rounds of golf. Mind though, not all the times the left have accused him of been of golfing have been accurate.

Also, at least Trump didn't skip health crisis pressers to go golfing ;)

[Examples of Trump being optimistic about Coronavirus]

Oh come on, Pelosi was giving pressers from Chinatown downplaying the seriousness of it all and even the New York mayor was encouraging New Yorkers to go out on the town as recently as March 3rd:

https://twitter.com/billdeblasio/status/1234648718714036229
    [Examples of Trump minimizing the impact Coronavirus might have on America]

Did you not watch the presser the other night? Trump obliterated the narrative that he ignored the seriousness of the virus and that they had not:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1249858152578920449
    February 29th: ”This is their new hoax," he said, referring to the coronavirus.

Ha, I also was accused on this thread of calling the virus a hoax :P

Will his lie ever die? Even Wapo journalists are apologizing to the POTUS for repeating that nonsense.

https://twitter.com/byamberphillips/status/1241477109266165760

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

There's been over 40 replies to my posts in here in just the last ten days. If I was to have a back and fourth that then led to just two further posts that would see me having to post hundreds of times on a thread where I am barely even tolerated to begin with and I have neither the inclination nor the time to do that, which many I'm sure will be glad to hear.

The following post seemed to contain a lot of the "points" other users were making and so I'll just reply to that ....

He had just been acquitted of farcical charges and so good for him if he wants to have a few rounds of golf. Mind though, not all the times the left have accused him of been of golfing have been accurate.

Also, at least Trump didn't skip health crisis pressers to go golfing ;)

Oh come on, Pelosi was giving pressers from Chinatown downplaying the seriousness of it all and even the New York mayor was encouraging New Yorkers to go out on the town as recently as March 3rd:

https://twitter.com/billdeblasio/status/1234648718714036229

Did you not watch the presser the other night? Trump obliterated the narrative that he ignored the seriousness of the virus and that they had not:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1249858152578920449

Ha, I also was accused on this thread of calling the virus a hoax :P

Will his lie ever die? Even Wapo journalists are apologizing to the POTUS for repeating that nonsense.

https://twitter.com/byamberphillips/status/1241477109266165760

Please just stop with these mental gymnastics ...Its beyond embarrassing at this stage

He had just been acquitted of farcical charges and so good for him if he wants to have a few rounds of golf.

Yeah, not like there was an incoming pandemic to worry about or anything. Trump had a case of the sads and wanted to play golf instead.

Almost like going golfing instead or working on a full response to the pandemic meant he wasn't taking it seriously.

It's funny how you term these under Trump being "optimistic" about Coronavirus, when the reality is as President he and his administration had more information than anyone about the impact the virus would likely have. So when Trump was being "optimistic" about it, he absolutely would have known he was spouting completely unachieveable targets. Therefore, he was lying. Downplaying the seriousness of the virus and the impact it would have led many to not understand how serious it was and resulted in the virus spreading under the radar, again to the point where the US skyrocketed up the table in terms of coronavirus cases and deaths from Covid-19 very quickly.

Maybe had he taken it seriously and been honest about it rather than "optimistic", people would have been more cautious, implemented some measures at slowing it down and tens of thousands fewer deaths would have occurred by now.

That's not "optimistic". That's just lying.

And again, Trump and his team had access to a wealth of information on the virus that the media did not have. That's the difference. Regardless, it's not up to the media to implement measures to curtail the virus, that's the responsibility of the Government. Nero golfed while Rome was being set alight. They had a chance to significantly slow the spread and contain it.

Instead, Trump golfed.
    Instead, Trump held rallies.
    Instead, Trump was optimistic lied.

I'm not even going to bother linking any of the several videos demonstrating this. It's just common knowledge at this stage.

But Pelosi said....
    But Biden said....
    But the liberal media said....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Midlife

Lol, when it takes two paragraphs to explain a simple joke.

2 simple questions Pete.

1: Do you think that Trump being a confirmed serial womaniser and also surrounded by beautiful women for much of his life would have ever done things like 'grab women by the genitals'

2: would he brag about such acts if he had done them to make himself seem better.

Your dishonesty is fairly disgusting. Trump is/was a womaniser. He probably had very few red lines when it comes to the treatment of women or how you come on to them. Everyone knows this.

You could just accept it as part of his character and argue it doesn't really affect his political career.

But instead you lie. You wrap yourself in this nonsense fabrication rather than just being honest.

Trump doesn't do humour. He brags.

Shame on you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement