Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,933 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I know that too!!

I know you know this mickey.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭Cody montana

He genuinely takes zero responsibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Looks like that because it's outdoors.

I'd say he's experiencing covid-induced logistical issues on his coloured hair spray

aloyisious wrote: »
    He's just confirmed that he will not allow the senate or congress to sit unless they follow his plans to beat the virus. Not that that's the act or stated intent of a dictator in a democracy, no siree. no way. Its noticeable that the media are not pursuing him on that statement.

To save myself writing the same thing again I refer to my posts of presidential power and the congress which Donald trump doesnt understand.

**** it he doesn't have the power to stop congress from sitting. That's their call.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,920 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    He can't do that because the congress is a co equal branch of government. The executive part of which the president is has increased its power since its foundation but the constitution says it's a not more powerful branch of government so he can flap his gums all he wants but like his ramblings about presidential power he's wrong.

BUT BUT he has Article 2 It allows him to do anything :p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

He's single-handedly taking the country down the toilet with him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Wow, giving out about democrats trying to slow Mitch O'Connell replacing judges with backwards conservative racists and religious zealots.

BUT BUT he has Article 2 It allows him to do anything :p:p:p

Someone should read it to him then because he doesn't know what's in article 2 and like build the wall, and lock her up it's a catchy thing to say but like the other two things he doesn't know what they mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

My OH turned him off lol

Sure why break a 73 year old habit now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

aloyisious wrote: »
    He's just confirmed that he will not allow the senate or congress to sit unless they follow his list of nominated judges and other appointments. Not that that's the act or stated intent of a dictator in a democracy, no siree. no way. Its noticeable that the media are not pursuing him on that statement.

This is the kinda situation where you could do with a well-armed militia. But it seems the well-armed militias are very quiet these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

He's done with the pandemic anyway. Let's get this place open.

"... Take Me Out to the Ball Game..."

Gone very grey overnight

Must have forgot to use the dye this morning. Someone will be fired. Did he fire the chief medical fellow yet (forgot his name)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

What's this ****e now about virology labs? Sources contacting Fox news. I call bull****. Bet this is the new blame approach from the white house from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Must have forgot to use the dye this morning. Someone will be fired. Did he fire the chief medical fellow yet (forgot his name)

Doctor Fauci, was thinking the same myself alrite, some bad blood between the 2 at this stage and also note he let fox have 2 questions about China

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Fox set him up to blame China and the Wuhan virology lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Sound very bad on the reporters for their questions??

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    What's this ****e now about virology labs? Sources contacting Fox news. I call bull****. Bet this is the new blame approach from the white house from now on.

He can't start blaming Fox News he needs someone on his side that will listen to him. I say he could do anything and Hanneity would still lick his a^%

How is WHO in cahoots with china?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

My OH turned him off lol

He’s only turned on by 9s, and higher.

• Advertisement

He can't start blaming Fox News he needs someone on his side that will listen to him. I say he could do anything and Hanneity would still lick his a^%

Fox set the question up for him to respond so the MAGA crowd have their talking points.

How can you open up some states and keep other close. Imagine been in Arizona and trying to drive to Texas if New Mexico is on lockdown. That is of course where it up to the Governors which he has forgot

Fox set the question up for him to respond so the MAGA crowd have their talking points.

Ah sorry missed that. Could only listen in bits as that is all I could take

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Ah sorry missed that. Could only listen in bits as that is all I could take

Shoulda held out, was very short unfortunately

So he's threatening to close down Senate and House now...

Right!

No president HAS EVER done this EVER!

Remember how he has approached all of his other crazy thus far.

He won't blame Fox news. This is a very obvious plant so that trump can now blame China for unleashing the virus through negligence. He just used Fox news there to plant the seed.

It also makes no sense. Because either the lab got the virus from the wild and if it was out there it would have already been infecting people.

Or else created it which makes no sense as... Why the feck would you? As a bioweapon? Because it's a terrible bioweapon akin to a nuclear hand grenade.

Viruses can be tracked using their dna and rna and I'm pretty sure they've traced it back to bats or pangolins with a high degree of accuracy.

It's utter ****e but prepare for this to be the new line of lies from the white house as they try to attack the who and china.

I mean if you were a whistleblower would you go to Fox news of all places or a more respected newspaper like the guardian or new York times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

This is the kinda situation where you could do with a well-armed militia. But it seems the well-armed militias are very quiet these days.

Sadly I think many self styled "militias" would row up behind him. Can see him trying to pin Congress sitting after he said no (which has no legal basis) as being anti-American and those filthy corrupt politicians are ignoring the commander-in-chief.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,620 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1250637376386469888?s=20

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

It is all about the economy for Trump. It literally does not matter to him if people die.

He wants re-election.

He believes the key to that is getting america out of the hole it is in, the depth of which Trump himself directly contributed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

I believe that this week will be seen as the week that finally destroyed Trump's 2020 chances. And, as always, it will have resulted from an entirely self-inflicted injury. Riding on the hubris from his perceived high ratings for his shambolic White House propaganda sessions, he finally got eviscerated and, horror of horrors, by a woman.

Paula Reid from CBS simply destroyed his BS and propaganda by asking simple questions about what he did in the month of February. And he couldn't answer any of those simple questions, and his obvious waffle and BS failed him completely. His only answer was an outright attack on Paula, like he regularly does to female reporters. In Paula, he was totally outclassed, and her questioning was exemplary.

Now, THAT'S the manner in which the White House Press Corps need to handle Trump! And I can see that exchange running and running over the next few months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

everlast75 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1250637376386469888?s=20

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

It is all about the economy for Trump. It literally does not matter to him if people die.

He wants re-election.

He believes the key to that is getting america out of the hole it is in, the depth of which Trump himself directly contributed to.

Remember when presidents used to grieve when their citizens died???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement