Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Water John wrote: »
    The tweets by Trump are really outrageous. He's blatantly reaching to his base and undermining Governers and their authority by encouraging the breaking of the law.

They really, really are and it's actually sad that I at this stage am just desensitised to him. It's just a "well yeah of course that's what he did, it's Trump"

It's absolutely shocking and depressing to think about.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

They really, really are and it's actually sad that I at this stage am just desensitised to him. It's just a "well yeah of course that's what he did, it's Trump"

It's absolutely shocking and depressing to think about.

What's even more desperate is he was a shoe in to be the next president until a few weeks ago. Still could tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

BanditLuke wrote: »
    What's even more desperate is he was a shoe in to be the next president until a few weeks ago. Still could tbh.

He is the current president. That's desperate enough, America as someone said, a good idea that got out of hand. Presidency reduced to a binary popularity choice. The dregs of society in positions to wield actual power over the majority. It's just insane to think about for too long.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    What's even more concerning is that those tweets were sent about 5 minutes after the Trump campaign sent out an email shot claiming that the "Democrats are going to steal the election"

So.. We have -

"Democrats are stealing the election"
    "Liberate your state" ( But only Democrat ones)
    "Protect your 2nd Amendment"

Definitely not laying the ground work to reject the election results in November.. definitely not..
    That is assuming there will even be an election in November - and no, I'm not joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

I could give his nightly speech myself at this stage. Get to the Q&A, give the people what they want!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

He's leaving and coming back? This is new?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

lol, at least hes moved on from talking about chloroquine. He loves his chloroquine!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    He's leaving and coming back? This is new?

Probably gone off to get pumped full of drugs to keep him awake

• Registered Users Posts: 39,927 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

zweton wrote: »
    lol, at least hes moved on from talking about chloroquine. He loves his chloroquine!

Well South Dakota has started doing a state wide trial of said chloroquine. Also, it seems some Church in Florida(may not be true) is in trouble for selling bleach as a cure to coronavirus. Thank Christ that's happened.

This is the best presser they've done yet. People talking about what they know about. Minimal Donny.

• Advertisement

Here we go asking about liberation tweets.

The second amendment is the least of anyone's problems in the US right now. What have they done in Virginia on guns ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,376 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Such a difference between Donald and the actual scientists that actually talk sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Here we go asking about liberation tweets.

And he says the protestors are reasonable people, but they're being treated badly..
    Wtf.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

There really is no point in asking him an intelligent question..Better to just provoke him with a quote from some democrat governor to give us all a laugh at this stage

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Such a difference between Donald and the actual scientists that actually talk sense.

I know that's meant as a compliment to the scientists but it may not be when compared to trump.

Call me Al wrote: »
    And he says the protestors are reasonable people, but they're being treated badly..
    Wtf.

Good people on both sides...

There's the Obama administration kicking.

"A lot of people" so you've been saying it then Mr President.

I'd love for the reporter name and their media enployer was listed when the question is asked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Probably gone off to get pumped full of drugs to keep him awake

Whatever they gave him it has kept him calm but then again not any hard questions so far...

Rallies aren't good for the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ugh. He is back. All was going so well when everyone else spoke - with facts and data rather than suppositions about things being beautiful from your man.

It must be great to be living in trumps reality because everything is great and sunshine.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

1917- the spanish flu

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Spanish flu was 1918. Fyi (he said 1917)

What the hell are the Spanish flu and the stock market connected ?

signostic wrote: »
    Whatever they gave him it has kept him calm but then again not any hard questions so far...

Yes, lots of talking from Trump, no probing questions.
    We wouldn't tolerate it in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

I love the way that the question referred to childcare issues for workers returning to work and yet it has not been mentioned at all in his answer.

• Advertisement

Some states are already grouping together FFS. New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut for example.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement