Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,920 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Mod: No more one-liners please.

Apologies I was just typing stuff out as I heard it so it would be noted in the thread. Anyway msnbc cut away after he went on a rant about Maggie Habberman of the NYT which seemed pointless and random. And that press conference part he gave just a word salad which had very little truth in it because he's living in an alternate reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,671 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

The simple fact is that Don is choosing to ignore the fact that the virus spreads by person to person contact. Taking samples from people for a virus test is great but if you don't have sufficient means to test the samples, then you're pissing against the wind. Meantime the people you took the samples from are free to move around and contact other US citizens. If you don't have lockdown on people, then you have host-people walking around with the virus and others people as well who are virus-free in contact with the infected people. Given that people don't have visible signs of infection unit's too late and they are hospitalized, the continued policy of Don to damage the only safe and sane policy of stay-at-home to deny the virus hosts shows exactly where he's coming from in respect to protecting the greatest wealth the US has, its population. Listening to him live now lying to and deceiving that public isn't revealing any more, everyone knows it's part of his modus operandi. This taking away their 2nd amendment rights is bull****. If Don was so sure he had the election in the bag, the only reason to continue with his lying would be that he's a recidivist liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Why does nobody call him out on the "empty store cupboard"??
    You've been in charge for the last three years, plenty of time to replenish, stop talking about Obama

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Water John

If Trump and Kim played a round of golf, who would win?

Really electioneering tonight. This is about a pandemic raging through the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

amdublin wrote: »
    You've been in charge for the last three years, plenty of time to replenish, stop talking about Obama

Can't help himself. Obama, Kerry, Biden, all to blame for the current crisis. He's so out of his depth he can't be saved.

Bringing North Korea and Iran in to the discussion is a sure sign of his desperation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

amdublin wrote: »

They asked him one of the first nights he said it. They said you've been here 3 years why didn't you fill it. He said something like "we filled it many times". (So there was no problem when the virus kicked off???)

That's what you're dealing with.

You couldn't get anywhere with him as he can say what he wants and move onto the next question when he wants.

And he's allowed lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

Don is full of spice tonight... I predict heated questions

When Unhinged meets Don't give a **** Anymore, you have the White House Brady Room being used to host a total bat-**** crazy ramble like youd see/hear in the locked ward in Bellevue.

Yet another massive self-immolation by King "Leer" raging, ranting and blowing...Jeez, WTF is he on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    They asked him one of the first nights he said it. They said you've been here 3 years why didn't you fill it. He said something like "we filled it many times". (So there was no problem when the virus kicked off???)

That's how I remember it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

https://www.reddit.com/r/maryland/comments/g3niq3/i_simply_cannot_believe_that_people_are/fnstpyl/

An interesting thread on Reddit.

We already know that the a DeVos associated conservative group organised the idiotic gridlocking protest in Michigan, but there's a bit of fairly casual sleuthin' by a guy on Reddit who found that there were numerous instances of similar events organised across the US, with copy and pasted information, as well as domains registered for websites linked to on these events all being registered in a short period of time with the same company based in Florida.

It would suggest that there's quite a substantial astroturfing operation going on that's presumably designed to either reopen businesses at the behest of corporate sponsors, is a foreign interference campaign by the likes of Russia to further damage the state of civil society in the US, or perhaps a combination of both.

Another part of the strange misinformation dystopia we live in... it doesn't require super secret servers in Mozambique. It doesn't need hackers typing on two keyboards at once. It's petty, low effort, barely hidden social media posting that can be done by someone without any formal education getting paid minimum wage. All it takes is to have a little bit of financial backing and the impetus to do something ****ty to a load of people in a way that you can probably disassociate from if you're the person doing it, because it's kinda still their fault for turning up to these events.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,671 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

IMHO, anyone who posts here trying to explain away Dons actions as defending the U.S from lefty Dems is as guilty as Don himself in the sell-out of the U.S population down the Swanee.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭sid waddell

Gbear wrote: »
    https://www.reddit.com/r/maryland/comments/g3niq3/i_simply_cannot_believe_that_people_are/fnstpyl/

An interesting thread on Reddit.

We already know that the a DeVos associated conservative group organised the idiotic gridlocking protest in Michigan, but there's a bit of fairly casual sleuthin' by a guy on Reddit who found that there were numerous instances of similar events organised across the US, with copy and pasted information, as well as domains registered for websites linked to on these events all being registered in a short period of time with the same company based in Florida.

It would suggest that there's quite a substantial astroturfing operation going on that's presumably designed to either reopen businesses at the behest of corporate sponsors, is a foreign interference campaign by the likes of Russia to further damage the state of civil society in the US, or perhaps a combination of both.

Another part of the strange misinformation dystopia we live in... it doesn't require super secret servers in Mozambique. It doesn't need hackers typing on two keyboards at once. It's petty, low effort, barely hidden social media posting that can be done by someone without any formal education getting paid minimum wage. All it takes is to have a little bit of financial backing and the impetus to do something ****ty to a load of people in a way that you can probably disassociate from if you're the person doing it, because it's kinda still their fault for turning up to these events.
    Right-wing politics has been astro-turfing in various ways since the 1950s, through think tanks and lobby groups.

Media ownership is the biggest astro-turf campaign of all.

The Tea Party was essentially an astro-turf group.

This though is pure Russian strategy.

If and when the truth about Trump eventually comes out, it'll be far too crazy for many people to comprehend.

There is zero doubt in my mind that he is a full blown Manchurian Candidate working directly to destroy the US from within.

But I don't even think he's a traitor in the truest sense of the word. A traitor has to have previously had loyalty to something before turning against it. Trump has only ever been loyal to himself and his money. It just so happens Russia controls his finances, his ability to retain freedom and even his safety. And Russia wants to utterly humble the US. They couldn't have a more effective agent than Trump and his cabal of kleptocrats and end times cultists.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Missed his presser. What was it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,356 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Very stable... very genius

• Registered Users Posts: 39,920 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

His part was nuts and went all over the parish. We even got an encore of Russia and how it wasn't him it was the democrats who were in league with the Russians. I was listening on MSNBC and they broke away from it when he started ranting and raving about Maggie habberman of the NYT.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Look, you can dismiss off executive orders, legislation and a long history of going out of his way to support minorities as mere "photo ops" as much as you like, but don't expect any serious person to take that as a meaningful or logical rebuttal. The notion that a racist would have supported the black community (to the degree that he did) for a photo op is absurd, given his support furthered their efforts. It's beyond ridiculous.

His special advisor is Stephen ****ing Miller.

End of discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

There is zero doubt in my mind that he is a full blown Manchurian Candidate working directly to destroy the US from within.

But I don't even think he's a traitor in the truest sense of the word. A traitor has to have previously had loyalty to something before turning against it. Trump has only ever been loyal to himself and his money. It just so happens Russia controls his finances, his ability to retain freedom and even his safety. And Russia wants to utterly humble the US. They couldn't have a more effective agent than Trump and his cabal of kleptocrats and end times cultists.

Manchurian candidate suggests more planning, goals, that kind of thing.

I think the best argument against such a situation is that Putin wouldn't trust Trump to oversee a fingerpainting competition, nevermind the most grievous example of treason and corruption that I'm aware of in history.

I think Trump is just very very simple and straightforward, is up to his gills in debt to some atrocious people, and that makes him easy to steer. Russia certainly helped him get elected, but I don't think there were any clandestine meetings. I doubt Trump even thinks he did anything wrong. Why would getting help from Russia be a bad thing if it resulted in him winning? Him winning is good isn't it?

It's almost more depressing that Trump is just incredibly self-absorbed. At least if there was a plan he'd have some kind of ideal and sense of purpose beyond petty self-agrandisement.

I think history will see him as a pathetic, tragic figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭sid waddell

Gbear wrote: »
    Manchurian candidate suggests more planning, goals, that kind of thing.

I think the best argument against such a situation is that Putin wouldn't trust Trump to oversee a fingerpainting competition, nevermind the most grievous example of treason and corruption that I'm aware of in history.

I think Trump is just very very simple and straightforward, is up to his gills in debt to some atrocious people, and that makes him easy to steer. Russia certainly helped him get elected, but I don't think there were any clandestine meetings. I doubt Trump even thinks he did anything wrong. Why would getting help from Russia be a bad thing if it resulted in him winning? Him winning is good isn't it?

It's almost more depressing that Trump is just incredibly self-absorbed. At least if there was a plan he'd have some kind of ideal and sense of purpose beyond petty self-agrandisement.

I think history will see him as a pathetic, tragic figure.
    Putin trusts him to destroy America from within.

He trusts him to create a perpetual white noise of confusion and altered reality where people can't even think.

He trusts him to not go against Russia, otherwise he and his family face ruin and possibly death. Trump has not gone against Russia once during his presidency.

Trump has been mixed up with the Russians since Soviet times. In the 21st century they were his get rich quick scheme. You don't escape from the clutches of the Russian mafia easily.

From Trump to tRUmp: How the Mob’s Man Became Putin’s Puppet
    The President of the United States is a Russian asset—property owned by Moscow.

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/from-trump-to-trump-how-the-mobs

• Registered Users Posts: 21,621 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Nothing too dramatic in the bit I saw which was towards end of Q&A.

Well, apart from suggesting that China may have launched Covid-19 on the world on purpose, or that if Trump hadn't become President America would either currently be in or just after a War with North Korea by now or that some Governors are using the pandemic as an excuse to try to remove the 2nd amendment right of citizens in their states.

But then I did only watch for only a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

On reflection, I see today's Presser as the clear Cuban Missile Crisis moment for Trump vs China.

For weeks now, Trump has been variously projecting blame for his total inaction (re Covid) for most of February onto Dems, WHO, States, Europe and "Uncle Tom Cobbley and All". In the past week, the previousTrump bromace with Xi has begun to break down as, every day, more and more barbs are directed at China and it's increasingly obvious cover up. That cover up relates to the origins of Covid-19 and more so on the known infection timescales and the death rate therefrom.

If, finally, Trump focuses his projection entirely onto China, I reckon his advisors are telling him that he may finally have some chance at enhancing his US support. If he goes balls-out to demonise China for many understandable reasons, it might just be his only hope.

And THAT'S what is behind the ramping up of anti-China rhetoric that's been coming from the right wing medis in the past few days..

I expect to see a Trump issued ultimatum directed at China by the end of the coming week. I don't know what shape that will take, but Trump is currently 'off the scale' so anything is possible. .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

duploelabs wrote: »
    Using the analogy that someone has Black friends and therefore isn't racist is akin to a defense plea of a serial killer claiming they've friends who are alive and is therefore innocent

I think you need to reread my post if you think my argument was that Trump is not a racist because he has/had black friends.

Quite clearly my argument is based on what he has done for the black community in his past and what he continues to do for them as Presdient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,621 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I think you need to reread my post if you think my argument was that Trump is not a racist because he has/had black friends.

Quite clearly my argument is based on what he has done for the black community in his past and what he continues to do for them as Presdient.

From wikipedia.

1973, Trump and his company Trump Management were sued by the U.S. Department of Justice for housing discrimination against African-Americanrenters; he settled the suit, entering into a consent decree to end the practices without having to admit wrongdoing.

The Justice Department sued again in 1978, claiming continued racial discrimination in violation of the consent decree, but that settlement agreement expired in 1982, ending the case.

In a notorious and racially charged criminal case, Trump continued to insist, as late as 2019, that a group of black and Latino teenagers were guilty of the 1989 rape of a white woman in the Central Park jogger case, despite the fact that the five had been officially exonerated in 2002, based on a confession by an imprisoned serial rapist that was confirmed by DNA evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

pixelburp wrote: »
    Suggesting Trump has good relations with the black community not only runs counter to every poll and voting breakdown going

Polls? Seriously? How'd they do in 2016?

There are polls though (ones you wouldn't appreciate no doubt) which suggest Trump will do better than ever with black voters in 2020 but it's never going to be enough of a swing to matter given how black voters have historically voted (for a variety of reasons) and everyone really knows that, including Donald Trump. Which is why him doing all he has for the black community can only be seen as genuine and not contrived.
    it's also akin to suggesting the LGBTQ community love him because he once posed for a photo holding a rainbow flag. It's borderline "some of my friends are black" defence.

How in the name of God could all that I posted be akin to something as trivial as what you example? Quite clearly it's nothing close. I showed you that he used his executive powers to designate a monument which honoured black civil war troops, invited black leaders and young black entrepreneurs to the WH, multiple times now. Signed a bill which ensures historically black colleges permanently receive $250 million a year, and those involved were also hosted at the WH. That he helped Jessie Jackie with his drive to see the black community represented on Wall St ... and you equate that to someone once posing with a rainbow flag and suggesting it shows they love/are loved by the LBGTQ community? Seriously?
    To crib a general piece of advice from scriptwriting: character is shown through action, not words. There's no evidence either Trump nor the modern GOP is interested or proactive in engaging the Black vote. A photo with Oprah shows nothing, only how rich peoples' social circles overlap.

Here you go again trying to (predictably) reduce my argument down to as if I had said "Here's Trump with Oprah, see, he's not a racist after all" when it's quite clear I did nothing of the sort. Go back and read the post again and you'll see that I included the photo to show that Oprah was fond of him whilst also citing the fact she had him on the show multiple times. Someone as outspoken about racism in America would not be so affectionate with a bigot and if he were one, she would know and would be highly unlikely to have him on her show. Truth is Donald Trump only became a racist to the left when he started running for president and the left's smear machine wheels went into action.

That's something which a lot of the black community are waking up to of course. That the left just pander to them when they want their votes rather than have any genuine regard for them. We seen that with the Clintons in recent years. Hillary for example calculatingly telling black radio show hosts that the one thing she always has in her bag is hot sauce. Same woman thinks it's funny to say they all look alike.

Nah, people in the black community are waking up for sure to the lies of the left and seeing that Trump is not the racist many would like everyone to believe him to be, or anything close.

An example:

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1250475625514766338

Not that this is something brand new, Trump has lots of black supporters:

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1180992674817593344

The sad, and ironic, thing is that such people (those in the last clip) get almost constant racist abuse off liberals on Twitter for supporting Trump. Course the same fools call Surgeon General Adams (a Trump appointee) an Uncle Tom. Something we've seen Antifa shouting at black cops too of course. Leftist celebrities are a bit more careful but the sentiment is the same. Not the noble folk they most likely see themselves as being at all would be my call.

Which brings us full circle and we're back to people using false suggestions that someone is a racist as a way to discredit them. It's being going on for so long now but sadly it's showing no signs of abating. Was is changing is that it is being called out more now than it ever has before. A good example of that is when Candace Owens was accused of dismissing the threat of white supremacy and her response was gold:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Christy42

Trump was always a racist. Just no one really cared about him till he went for president. I am sure some black people will vote for him. Black people tend to vote Democrat because the Republicans have actively targeted the racist vote for decades (see the Southern strategy). Seems pretty bloody sound reason to me. When you avoid talking about the many racist things he has done it is an elephant in the room situation.

I do love the "he has lots of black friends is not my argument, now here is an argument about the very little black support he has". The list you gave was very little for a man in his position and has put far more effort into being negative towards the black community. Several of your arguments are a few black people vouched for him so he can't be racist. Can I counter it by finding blakc people who say he is racist? Your last post contains nothing he has done. Just the fact a few black Republicans exist.

Never mind that all those people who hated Kaeprrnick from kneeling didn't care that Tebow did the same thing.

Honestly I think the Republican party needs to look at why they command terrible minority support. Well I suspect many up the top know why and are happy with the trade off.

Trump seems to have lost more of his faculties recently. LIBERATE various states can be interpreted several ways if I am being nice to the man but that he left such a violent path as an obvious interpretation is horrific. At best it is very actively encouraging protests that spread the virus. I am sure all his supporters will shout down his China lab accusations as being without proof as well. This virus doesn't care for his lies and bluster. Even his handpicked business team who payed for their seats in donations have said he needs to get more testing done before he can open up the US. Still the longer many US people die of this the longer he gets those great ratings and that is what is really important in all of this. The best comment I have seen is we are learning you can't gaslight a virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Anyone else notice that any trump supporter fail to post about stuff he's actually done correctly?

They spend their time trying to defend the indefensible and/or trash talk Biden or the Dems.

It's almost like he hasn't achieved anything within the last 3 years, and his day to day handling of his role as president is a constant stream of embarrassing failures...

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Midlife

everlast75 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice that any trump supporter fail to post about stuff he's actually done correctly?

They spend their time trying to defend the indefensible and/or trash talk Biden or the Dems.

It's almost like he hasn't achieved anything within the last 3 years, and his day to day handling of his role as president is a constant stream of embarrassing failures...

It's unreal how crap he's been.

If you were well coordinated, you could actually undo/redo everything except the tax cut in the first few days.

Then fill all the vacent positions.

He's actually been very very ineffective. I think his legacy will more be the total abandonment of truth and respect in politics.

Now you can say black people aren't American, global warming is a hoax, everything that isn't praise is fake. That's his legacy

• Registered Users Posts: 25,551 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

everlast75 wrote: »

There are 2 posters in particular who's sole job seems to be defend Trumps actions at all costs. No matter what he says or does they will defend him. They will either state that what he said wasn't really what he meant and that you have to look at it in other ways or they will just jump off on a "what about <insert excuse here> tangent to deflect any discussions away from Trumps words/actions.

Sometimes it's quite funny to watch the mental gymnastics of them as they defend his despicable behaviour, other times it's sad to watch as they defend a man that I'm pretty sure they know is going to go down in history as the worse president ever in the history of what was once a great country.

I fear for the future generations.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Midlife

Polls? Seriously? How'd they do in 2016?

There are polls though (ones you wouldn't appreciate no doubt) which suggest Trump will do better than ever with black voters in 2020 but it's never going to be enough of a swing to matter given how black voters have historically voted (for a variety of reasons) and everyone really knows that, including Donald Trump. Which is why him doing all he has for the black community can only be seen as genuine and not contrived.

How in the name of God could all that I posted be akin to something as trivial as what you example? Quite clearly it's nothing close. I showed you that he used his executive powers to designate a monument which honoured black civil war troops, invited black leaders and young black entrepreneurs to the WH, multiple times now. Signed a bill which ensures historically black colleges permanently receive $250 million a year, and those involved were also hosted at the WH. That he helped Jessie Jackie with his drive to see the black community represented on Wall St ... and you equate that to someone once posing with a rainbow flag and suggesting it shows they love/are loved by the LBGTQ community? Seriously?

Here you go again trying to (predictably) reduce my argument down to as if I had said "Here's Trump with Oprah, see, he's not a racist after all" when it's quite clear I did nothing of the sort. Go back and read the post again and you'll see that I included the photo to show that Oprah was fond of him whilst also citing the fact she had him on the show multiple times. Someone as outspoken about racism in America would not be so affectionate with a bigot and if he were one, she would know and would be highly unlikely to have him on her show. Truth is Donald Trump only became a racist to the left when he started running for president and the left's smear machine wheels went into action.

That's something which a lot of the black community are waking up to of course. That the left just pander to them when they want their votes rather than have any genuine regard for them. We seen that with the Clintons in recent years. Hillary for example calculatingly telling black radio show hosts that the one thing she always has in her bag is hot sauce. Same woman thinks it's funny to say they all look alike.

Nah, people in the black community are waking up for sure to the lies of the left and seeing that Trump is not the racist many would like everyone to believe him to be, or anything close.

An example:

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1250475625514766338

Not that this is something brand new, Trump has lots of black supporters:

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1180992674817593344

The sad, and ironic, thing is that such people (those in the last clip) get almost constant racist abuse off liberals on Twitter for supporting Trump. Course the same fools call Surgeon General Adams (a Trump appointee) an Uncle Tom. Something we've seen Antifa shouting at black cops too of course. Leftist celebrities are a bit more careful but the sentiment is the same. Not the noble folk they most likely see themselves as being at all would be my call.

Which brings us full circle and we're back to people using false suggestions that someone is a racist as a way to discredit them. It's being going on for so long now but sadly it's showing no signs of abating. Was is changing is that it is being called out more now than it ever has before. A good example of that is when Candace Owens was accused of dismissing the threat of white supremacy and her response was gold:

You see Pete, when the first black man was elected President, Trump made up lies about him not being actually American.

That's racist.

Any idea why Trump lied about that? Any idea why his new press Secretary cracked jokes about his brother being in a jut in Kenya?

Sounds about as racist as you can get to me.

You listing single cases is just conformation bias. You know there were Jewish nazis, right? So the nazis must have been fine with Jewish people. Or you could look at their actions as someone mentioned.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,475 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

From wikipedia.

It takes some effort to be pinged for racism in 1970s America.

Trump instigated, and persisted, the Birther movement. There's no coming back from that and no number of photops or the presence of Turning Point Uncle Toms can paper that crack. The counters are real "lady doth protest too much" choosing to ignore the clear, present evidence of past behaviour.

The current President headed a movement that questioned the legitimacy of the previous incumbent. A racist movement, that claimed Obama wasn't a "real American". Donald Trump: not racist. Oh but loved by racists.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Midlife wrote: »
    It's unreal how crap he's been.

If you were well coordinated, you could actually undo/redo everything except the tax cut in the first few days.

Then fill all the vacent positions.

He's actually been very very ineffective. I think his legacy will more be the total abandonment of truth and respect in politics.

Now you can say black people aren't American, global warming is a hoax, everything that isn't praise is fake. That's his legacy

Double edged sword, he has been very ineffective at getting good things done for the American people as a whole if that is the metric.

But for a minority, but by no means small group he has been very successful, gutting services, cutting taxes for the rich, ramming through record numbers of right wing judges who are certainly not all qualified for the life time positions he is appointing them to etc. Then you have regulatory destruction. He is doing well in the eyes of some.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

pixelburp wrote: »
    It takes some effort to be pinged for racism in 1970s America.

Trump instigated, and persisted, the Birther movement. There's no coming back from that and no number of photops or the presence of Turning Point Uncle Toms can paper that crack. The counters are real "lady doth protest too much" choosing to ignore the clear, present evidence of past behaviour.

The current President headed a movement that questioned the legitimacy of the previous incumbent. A racist movement, that claimed Obama wasn't a "real American". Donald Trump: not racist. Oh but loved by racists.

https://twitter.com/CaslerNoel/status/1247592840361902086

https://twitter.com/CaslerNoel/status/1247294293670322178

https://twitter.com/CaslerNoel/status/1244654691608395780

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement