Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,307 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    On top of the coronavirus emergency the US and therefore trump could have an interesting situation on their hands on the Korean Peninsula as while Kim Jong-un is probably not in serious danger, something isn't right with him as he's not been seen in public for a while and he missed an event honouring his grandfather I think it was. It's been reported that the plan would be for his sister to take charge but if Kim isn't in charge will it survive ?
    You are aware that Kim Jong-un has gone through a "heart surgery", right? Now China is sending doctors there and he may be in a vegetative state. Now if I was to speculate it could be either an heart attack (seeing his size & diet that's very very likely) but it could as well be corona (obesity is a known risk factor) which have seen several people put in medical induced comas as well. Either way if he goes there will be some serious infighting before the new emperor is crowned; who ever that may be. And Trump will have lost one of his best buddies and he'll give long eulogies over the bestest of best dictators who did so much for his people etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,915 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Nody wrote: »
    You are aware that Kim Jong-un has gone through a "heart surgery", right? Now China is sending doctors there and he may be in a vegetative state. Now if I was to speculate it could be either an heart attack (seeing his size & diet that's very very likely) but it could as well be corona (obesity is a known risk factor) which have seen several people put in medical induced comas as well. Either way if he goes there will be some serious infighting before the new emperor is crowned; who ever that may be. And Trump will have lost one of his best buddies and he'll give long eulogies over the bestest of best dictators who did so much for his people etc.

Surgery was what I'd read but didn't see it quoted as heart surgery, which given you put heart surgery in "" you don't think it's that either. But as you say he's not a picture of health and sounds like he smokes like a chimney the one time I've heard him speak. Something is up but what we don't know and given it's North Korea we may never know.

Id say it's his sister is in the frame to take over but as I said I'd be surprised if North Korea survives in its current form whenever Kim does clock off this earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,670 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Reading up on the Church of Genesis II & Mark Grenon [based in Florida] on how using religion as a smokescreen is great. UK Church adherents Amanda & Doug Jewell were raided by Trading Standards & Police officers for promoting bleach as a cure in 2015 and more recently, a few days ago, as a cure for Covid-19 in a letter from said Mark to the W/House [according to Mark on his church's TV channel] which he said was read by Don. Florida is really showing up as a state with residents-pull on the President.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Surgery was what I'd read but didn't see it quoted as heart surgery, which given you put heart surgery in "" you don't think it's that either. But as you say he's not a picture of health and sounds like he smokes like a chimney the one time I've heard him speak. Something is up but what we don't know and given it's North Korea we may never know.

Id say it's his sister is in the frame to take over but as I said I'd be surprised if North Korea survives in its current form whenever Kim does clock off this earth.

Reported the other day that it was ankle surgery.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,617 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Reported the other day that it was ankle surgery.

Reported by whom?

• Advertisement

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Reported by whom?

I double checked he had ankle surgery alright. But it was in 2014. Fake news

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I double checked he had ankle surgery alright. But it was in 2014. Fake news

What?

We need to dial back the nonsense.

It wasn't fake. It happened. Just in 2014.

"Fake news" as a phrase has lost all meaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

• Registered Users Posts: 11,347 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Number one. Steady hand. One day, Korea boss need new heart. I do operation. But mistake! Korea boss die! Korea very mad! I hide fishing boat, come to America. No English, no food, no money. Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car and new woman. Darryl save life.

My big secret. I kill Korea boss on purpose. I good surgeon. The best!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

I agree with your comments 100%.

Trump will try and take Biden apart come the debates but the shock factor is gone. He will be against both Biden and the media.
    This election is bidens to lose

He will be against Biden, a sane media with some integrity hopefully and by far his worst enemy, himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,285 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Surgeon will be executed.

By who?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

By who?

I haven't decided yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

And the chair of a Trump reelection Super PAC. If the WWE being reopened as an essential service in Florida seemed weird and kind of random, this is the reason why it happened. Also, here is the video that Florida's Governor ran on, and no this is not satire - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z1YP_zZJFXs

And the fact that it is just accepted, no batting of an eye and not held up as such a simple example of how utterly corrupt that is just magnifies how tin pot that country is.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Trump will try and take Biden apart come the debates but the shock factor is gone. He will be against both Biden and the media.
    This election is bidens to lose

He couldn't even beat Hillary in any of the debates, he can't work a game plan or stick to a script. Even if Biden comes out and stands there, Trump will let the N word slip or say something ridiculous that he half read somewhere like they are putting lazers on sharks to beat the Taliban, shooting himself in the foot. Of course no mater what he does or say his supporters will be gushing once they get the memo on what he was trying to say/joke about, but the rest of the country will see he is a fool. He won't be able to bully Biden like he tried with Clinton, standing over her shoulder leering. When he says something about locking up Biden Jr, Joe can fire back a list of all his crimes and all his staff members that are in jail.

FrostyJack wrote: »
    He couldn't even beat Hillary in any of the debates, he can't work a game plan or stick to a script. Even if Biden comes out and stands there, Trump will let the N word slip or say something ridiculous that he half read somewhere like they are putting lazers on sharks to beat the Taliban, shooting himself in the foot. Of course no mater what he does or say his supporters will be gushing once they get the memo on what he was trying to say/joke about, but the rest of the country will see he is a fool. He won't be able to bully Biden like he tried with Clinton, standing over her shoulder leering. When he says something about locking up Biden Jr, Joe can fire back a list of all his crimes and all his staff members that are in jail.

Trump won the 2016 election

We are talking about the debates, there multiple reasons he won, none were to do with his debating skills or ability to run a country.

FrostyJack wrote: »
    We are talking about the debates, there multiple reasons he won, none were to do with his debating skills or ability to run a country.

Like all competitions the end goal is victory. Trump won. Hillary Clinton lost

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Christy42

Oh ffs. Are you going to say Kansas City went unbeaten in the NFL? You can break things into smaller segments.

Of course admitting Trump isn't perfect is not allowed. This line of reasoning is just ridiculous

So you admit he lost the debates and will likely lose them again. You will be happy as long as he wins in the end no mater what he does again to get that victory?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,473 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

And like all things politics, context is key. Trump was a poor debater but won off the back of mass discontent for the establishment, alongside ludicrous promised (build a wall, superior medicare, clean coal etc)

Trump is no longer the hurler on the ditch, who'll have to defend his record amid a pandemic with his polling numbers already very low. Versus a more charismatic debater than Clinton. Even her strongest supporters saw her utter lack of magnetism.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,614 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hilary got 3m more votes.

Trump welcomed and benefited from Russian interference.

How has he done on electoral promises?

He ran on "I will drain the swamp" and didn't.

He ran on a platform that he knew the best people and he did not.

He ran on building a wall and Mexico paying for it and that didn't happen.

He ran on locking Hilary up and hasn't.

He ran on halving the deficit and has increased it many times over.

He ran on repealing and replacing Obamacare and hasn't.

As for 2020...

His opponent in 2016 was hated. Biden isn't.

Trump has been impeached and with bloody good cause.

He is currently fighting 2 issues in the SC trying to hide his taxes and bank accounts, which should ripen just in time.

His personal lawyer is in jail. His campaign chair is in jail. His foreign advisor went to jail. His national security adviser is awaiting jail. His political ally is awaiting the start of his 40 month sentence.

Trump suffered the worst mid term defeat in 2018 since Nixon.

All he has is racist tropes and bullsh1t sales techniques. That works with 30% of the population.

Let's see what the other 70% say.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Don is on Twitter saying he wasnt asking Dr Birx about sunlight and injecting bleach, he was talking to someone else.

Even though we have video footage of him looking right at her, and her even responding to him.

I guess he just can't help himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,285 ✭✭✭Cody montana

How are things in the USA atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

How are things in the USA atm?

touche

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

everlast75 wrote: »
    Hilary got 3m more votes.

Solely because of California. Moral victories and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Don is on Twitter saying he wasnt asking Dr Birx about sunlight and injecting bleach, he was talking to someone else.

Even though we have video footage of him looking right at her, and her even responding to him.

I guess he just can't help himself.

He even mentions her by name. "Deborah, have you ever heard of the heat and the light relative to..." etc
    https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1254146549627490304?s=09

As he says though, he's not a doctor, he's... like a person with a good... you know what...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Penn wrote: »
    He even mentions her by name. "Deborah, have you ever heard of the heat and the light relative to..." etc

As he says though, he's not a doctor, he's... like a person with a good... you know what...

None of it matters because in the world of Trump, what you're actually seeing and hearing isn't really happening. He has said this himself.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-44959340/donald-trump-what-you-re-seeing-and-what-you-re-reading-is-not-what-s-happening

• Advertisement

Penn wrote: »

Through that post I looked into Brian Tyler Cohen's twitter page and saw Giuliani say why don't they trace cancer, obesity etc. Mother of god, even for a one of Trump's people I am shocked with the stupidity. I cannot wait for things to go back to normal but I do fear it will get worse before then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement