Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Midlife

FatherTed wrote: »
    But that's exactly the point.... Trump cut funding of the CDC and HHS by billions and put billions into a pointless "wall". The US is behind where it should be in terms of the coronavirus outbreak. Now he put a science denier in charge. Just brilliant. It leads to stuff like this happening:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/27/politics/hhs-whistleblower-coronavirus/index.html

And now this....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/us/politics/us-coronavirus-pence.html

It's interesting but what made people really turn on GWB was the ineffectual response to hurricane Katerina. Particularly the numoty he had put I. Charge as some kind of political favour.

If the US response to this is bad and it can be shown that instead of protecting it's people against real emergencies, Trump is busy building pointless fences in the desert with those funds, he's toast.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,387 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Midlife wrote:
    If the US response to this is bad and it can be shown that instead of protecting it's people against real emergencies, Trump is busy building pointless fences in the desert with those funds, he's toast.

A large proportion of Americans could die, and he d still get in, he ll probably get his second term no matter what

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

It was obvious from the Presser that Trump had no interest in being there. I suspect he was 'persuaded' to do it at all. He is not interested in the science and won't see the CDC folks as being of particular value except as a 'mop and bucket' brigade. He has only recently even come around to the reality that Covid-19 could cause largescale panic in the US population and is only concerned that such a panic would be very bad for business. He has put Pence in as the 'best person' to coordinate the prevention and control strategy, not because Pence has a great healthcare record (as Trump incorrectly claimed) but because Pence provides him with cover if everything goes to ****...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

TomOnBoard wrote: »
    It was obvious from the Presser that Trump had no interest in being there. I suspect he was 'persuaded' to do it at all. He is not interested in the science and won't see the CDC folks as being of particular value except as a 'mop and bucket' brigade. He has only recently even come around to the reality that Covid-19 could cause largescale panic in the US population and is only concerned that such a panic would be very bad for business. He has put Pence in as the 'best person' to coordinate the prevention and control strategy, not because Pence has a great healthcare record (as Trump incorrectly claimed) but because Pence provides him with cover if everything goes to ****...

He spent an hour saying absolutely nothing..other than talking about the stock market and how great he was and how the stock market slide was the Democrats fault.

Statements like this -
    There's a chance that it won't spread, too, and there's a chance that it will.
    Well, I don't think it's inevitable. It probably will. It possibly will. It could be at a very small level or it could be at a larger level.

So , the key message from the President is that it could be ok , but it could also be bad..

Well that's reassuring..

Almost as reassuring as when he said this about Mike Pence and his suitability to lead the Task force on managing a potential pandemic
    "He's very good and I think -- and he's really very expert at the field."

This is Mike Pence whos anti-science policies directly led to a massive HIV outbreak in his State , Mike Pence who believes in Gay Conversion Therapy , Mike Pence who, long after the rest of the world accepted reality continued to say that Smoking did not cause cancer...

That guy is now in charge of managing a potential global pandemic...

Well - I'm convinced..

But the most important message is that any impact to the stock market is the fault of the Democrat nominees at the last debate
    "I think they look at the people that you watched debating last night, and they say, if there's even a possibility that can happen, I think it really takes a hit because of that."
    "I think the financial markets are very upset when they look at the Democrat candidates standing on that stage making fools out of themselves."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭sid waddell

Yesterday the Dow Jones had its biggest one day fall in history, the BIGGEST one day fall in history! Go Trump!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

So is that it? The election is over before it began? The democrats have won now?

Looks like Coronavirus has done it for them. Looking at a landslide now potentially and how many senate seats they pick up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,469 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I watched a brief clip where a reporter (I think a doctor?) pointed out that the flu fatality rate was 0.1%, while Corona so far was around the 2-3% (so many times more lethal), yet Trump cut him off and just straight up said to the effect that "no, flu is much higher than that" with a dismissive wave. Mods, forgive me, but this motherf*cker has no shame. His unearned confidence is astonishing and could yet be legitimately dangerous to the actual health of the nation. I've seen posters carded on this forum for spreading false information, yet the Sitting President gets to throw around false statements like that.

He really, really can't abide being wrong or corrected, even when it comes to a potentially lethal pandemic, with an official response borderline apathetic. Maybe Trump skimmed Pence's CV, saw something about a HIV outbreak in the notes and thought "perfect, he has already worked with diseases". Nothing would surprise me, given Trump's noted inability to read notes or briefings. It's possible America's relative distance and lower international travel (maybe?) to the affected areas might keep them relatively safe for now.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

So is that it? The election is over before it began? The democrats have won now?

Looks like Coronavirus has done it for them. Looking at a landslide now potentially and how many senate seats they pick up.

Of course not..But depending on the scale and impact of it and of course the Trump administrations handling of it, it could definitely impact the election.

The Economic impact cannot be under-estimated. Coming fairly soon will be a significant hit to global supply chains.

Chinese factories have been shut down or at reduced output for a number of weeks now and that gap will hit in the next few weeks/months

Most companies are working off stuff that was made in China 2-3 months ago. That stock is now running out..sometime in early summer there are going to be shortages of a whole bunch of things across the globe. That's a given, even if everything was miraculously returned to normal in the morning, that 4-6 week impact to Chinese output is there and it going to hurt . How much it hurts depends on how much longer it takes for Chinese Industrial output to return to normal.

Trumps ONLY card to play beyond his base is the economy , if that tanks - He's done , plain and simple.

That's why he's utterly obsessed with the impact to the Stock market in recent days - He knows how utter crucial it is for him.

Now - If/When the virus starts to properly make an impact in the US , how he handles it will have further implications.

If the Government is seen to have dropped the ball and not done a good job then , yes, it will hurt them too. If however they do a good job it could be a real positive for him. Early signs aren't good though...

It could hurt both sides though , if the Democrats are viewed as obstructing efforts to do stuff , it could hit them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Englo wrote: »
    The Cult like nature of your posts never gets any less simultaneously pathetic and entertaining.

You're half right. They're not entertaining.

pixelburp wrote: »
    I watched a brief clip where a reporter (I think a doctor?) pointed out that the flu fatality rate was 0.1%, while Corona so far was around the 2-3% (so many times more lethal), yet Trump cut him off and just straight up said to the effect that "no, flu is much higher than that" with a dismissive wave. Mods, forgive me, but this motherf*cker has no shame. His unearned confidence is astonishing and could yet be legitimately dangerous to the actual health of the nation. I've seen posters carded on this forum for spreading false information, yet the Sitting President gets to throw around false statements like that.

He really, really can't abide being wrong or corrected, even when it comes to a potentially lethal pandemic, with an official response borderline apathetic. Maybe Trump skimmed Pence's CV, saw something about a HIV outbreak in the notes and thought "perfect, he has already worked with diseases". Nothing would surprise me, given Trump's noted inability to read notes or briefings. It's possible America's relative distance and lower international travel (maybe?) to the affected areas might keep them relatively safe for now.

He doesn't care about anything or anyone other than himself.

His sole focus here (like everything he does) is to make things better for him.

Minimising the potential impact of Corona virus so that the stock market recovers is all he cares about..He's not worried about stopping it , he's just worried about stopping the bad news about it.

In the last 24hrs

Donald Trump blames the stock market collapse on the Democrats and then appoints Mike Pence to lead the task force - Who probably thinks that a good pray will sort it all out.

Alex Azar , the former lobbyist for Big Pharma that now runs the US Dept of Health and Human Services says that if and when a vaccine is created it probably won't be affordable for the average american and certainly not for the millions of un-insured , because Big Pharma will have to profit.

So , he's now talking control of the media narrative and Mike Pence will be the only person allowed to speak to the media (see his propaganda event with Hannity last night!) and the only story will be how wonderful everything is and how Trump saved the world.

And while they're at it , they'll allow the Pharma boys to make serious Bank in the background.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

Or he just cancels the election due to public health concerns.

I do wonder though if this is the event that will undo the spell he's cast on his brainwashed supporters. I've wondered that a lot about different events though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,469 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    The Economic impact cannot be under-estimated. Coming fairly soon will be a significant hit to global supply chains.

Chinese factories have been shut down or at reduced output for a number of weeks now and that gap will hit in the next few weeks/months

Most companies are working off stuff that was made in China 2-3 months ago. That stock is now running out..sometime in early summer there are going to be shortages of a whole bunch of things across the globe. That's a given, even if everything was miraculously returned to normal in the morning, that 4-6 week impact to Chinese output is there and it going to hurt . How much it hurts depends on how much longer it takes for Chinese Industrial output to return to normal.

Huh, that's not something I had considered myself actually; is there a sense on what industries or products are (or will be) most hurt by this coming supply chain issue?
    [...]
    Alex Azar , the former lobbyist for Big Pharma that now runs the US Dept of Health and Human Services says that if and when a vaccine is created it probably won't be affordable for the average american and certainly not for the millions of un-insured , because Big Pharma will have to profit.

Ah, draining the swamp. I do wonder what it is about "anti corruption" candidates that they nearly always end up as corrupt, or more so, than those they had been campaigning against. It's so weird, yet such a consistent issue in big political campaigns.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,415 ✭✭✭✭Water John

The Dr is Sangi Gupta, his name I think, the CNN medical expert. Saw him being interviewed later and was very worried about Trump's grasp of the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,603 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

So we have Barr telling Trump to keep his mouth shut about Court cases, and now wer have a similar sentiment coming from the governor of WA.

https://twitter.com/JayInslee/status/1233242710036762625?s=19

It's almost as if Trump only makes everything worse?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Yeah, that was Dr Sanjay Gupta, an actual medical doctor who is CNN's chief medical correspondent. It's not surprising that the Wall Street stock market is tanking, considering the messaging coming out of the White House. Just seen a clip of one of Trump's "rallies" where Trump said he's hoping the Coronavirus goes away magically when it gets warmer.

You really couldn't make this stuff up, but I'm sure that Outlaw Pete will be along soon to claim that Trump will single-handedly cure the world of the Coronavirus through his skilful management of this issue, and how nobody else could've done such an amazing job.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I do wonder though if this is the event that will undo the spell he's cast on his brainwashed supporters.
    Of course not.

Stock markets doing well? Trump's genius

Stock markets collapsing? That's a virus, nothing to do with Trump.

His support is a lost cause at this stage. Sunk cost fallacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

seamus wrote: »
    Of course not.

Trump has already started blaming the crashing of the stock market on the Democrats and their debates. That'll be the narrative now moving forward, so may as well get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,415 ✭✭✭✭Water John

But sure if he and the market traders didn't think the Dems would win, then it shouldn't affect the stock market at all.

Huh, that's not something I had considered myself actually; is there a sense on what industries or products are (or will be) most hurt by this coming supply chain issue?

Likely to be across the board to be honest.

Most industries are heavily embedded in the Asian supply chain.

The finished products that should be being made now are probably for the late Summer/Autunm period so those retail shortages might not appear until maybe September/October.

For raw product/component stuff it's a slightly shorter lead time.. The stuff made now would be being assembled and packaged in early summer.

China not producing enough/any stuff in February and March probably really hits the European and US consumer/retail markets in late Summer.

How big and how sustained that impact is all depends on how long China stays in this reduced output state.

And even if they could relocate (which would take a good bit of time) the problem is that the possible alternative production locations like Vietnam, Indonesia or Korea are either already impacted by the virus or likely to be sooner rather than later.

The Global economy is going to take a hit in the next 4 to 6 months , that's unavoidable - It's why the stock market is tanking now , they are pricing it in ahead of time.

The only unknown at this stage is the scale and duration of the impact.

That's what has Trump spooked - Not that some Americans might die , but that the economy might tank in September just before the Election...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Most industries are heavily embedded in the Asian supply chain.

The finished products that should be being made now are probably for the late Summer/Autunm period so those retail shortages might not appear until maybe September/October.

For raw product/component stuff it's a slightly shorter lead time.. The stuff made now would be being assembled and packaged in early summer.

China not producing enough/any stuff in February and March probably really hits the European and US consumer/retail markets in late Summer.

How big and how sustained that impact is all depends on how long China stays in this reduced output state.

And even if they could relocate (which would take a good bit of time) the problem is that the possible alternative production locations like Vietnam, Indonesia or Korea are either already impacted by the virus or likely to be sooner rather than later.

The Global economy is going to take a hit in the next 4 to 6 months , that's unavoidable - It's why the stock market is tanking now , they are pricing it in ahead of time.

That's what has Trump spooked - Not that some Americans might die , but that the economy might tank in September just before the Election...

Were his M.A.G.A hats all made in China? Probably has an order for several million K.A.G (keep America great) hats paid for and has realised they wont be made on time for the elections.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Huh, that's not something I had considered myself actually; is there a sense on what industries or products are (or will be) most hurt by this coming supply chain issue?.

The Irish Times ran an article two weeks ago on this family Co [Under Armour]. Its product are on sale in Irish Stores. This is from 19 Feb. 2nd link is from an earlier date [Jan 2020] when the Co was already in difficulties & was seeking deals with US sports teams.https://www.irishtimes.com/business/retail-and-services/under-armour-shares-tumble-19-as-forecasts-missed-1.4170463

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/26/business/under-armour-struggles.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,137 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

seamus wrote: »
    Of course not.

His base are lost but there is a group that it does impact for him, those that don't like him but with a strong economy and the stock market up would hold their nose and vote for him.

Problem is that this group in question aren't likely to be buying what Bernie is selling.

Most industries are heavily embedded in the Asian supply chain. And even if they could relocate (which would take a good bit of time) the problem is that the possible alternative production locations like Vietnam, Indonesia or Korea are either already impacted by the virus or likely to be sooner rather than later.

Looking at the chance that the products could be handily made south of the border [next to continental US] the chances are slim even with the USMCA deal. A visitor to China in Dec returned to Mexico [incl Mexico City] on Jan 10th EDIT: was hospitalized for checks re the virus. There doesn't seem to have been a confirmation on his case one way or the other by the media source Bloomberg.com. Another Chinese gent from LA visited Mexico City on Jan 20th on a family vacation and fell sick there before returning to LA. https://nypost.com/2020/02/04/coronavirus-patient-went-on-mexico-city-vacation-before-flying-back-to-los-angeles/

I'd say if Don hears about these cases, it'll affect his POV. Mike Pence wont be able to keep him from commenting.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

FatherTed wrote: »
    But that's exactly the point.... Trump cut funding of the CDC and HHS by billions and put billions into a pointless "wall". The US is behind where it should be in terms of the coronavirus outbreak.

For the sake of it, fact checking on the matter by the AP after the last debate. He wanted to cut funding, but it did not happen.

https://apnews.com/d36d6c4de29f4d04beda3db00cb46104
    They’re both wrong to say the agencies have seen their money cut. Bloomberg is repeating the false allegation in a new ad that states the U.S. is unprepared for the virus because of “reckless cuts” to the CDC. Trump’s budgets have proposed cuts to public health, only to be overruled by Congress, where there’s strong bipartisan support for agencies such as the CDC and NIH. Instead, financing has increased.

Indeed, the money that government disease detectives first tapped to fight the latest outbreak was a congressional fund created for health emergencies.

Some public health experts say a bigger concern than White House budgets is the steady erosion of a CDC grant program for state and local public health emergency preparedness — the front lines in detecting and battling new disease. But that decline was set in motion by a congressional budget measure that predates Trump.

[...]

Among the health authorities overseeing the work are Dr. Anne Schuchat, CDC’s principal deputy director and a veteran of previous outbreaks, and Dr. Anthony Fauci, NIH’s infectious disease chief who has advised six presidents.

“The CDC’s response has been excellent, as it has been in the past,” said John Auerbach, president of the nonpartisan Trust for America’s Health, which works with government at all levels to improve the nation’s response to high-risk health crises. Some Democrats have charged that Trump decimated the nation’s public health leadership, but Auerbach said CDC’s top scientific ranks have remained stable during the past three years

One can certainly make statements about Trump's ineffectual leadership with regards to CDC's administration (though at least it can be said he hasn't put anyone in the top position to screw the place up), willingness to cut funding, and the normal silliness about his understanding of the issue and empathy, but the common talking point which I've heard several times before is incorrect.

If the wall is pointless, why is it supported by Border Patrol? (Both the head of the organisation, and the union). It's one tool of many.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Were his M.A.G.A hats all made in China? Probably has an order for several million K.A.G (keep America great) hats paid for and has realised they wont be made on time for the elections.

Ivanka's clothing line is made in China also.

For the sake of it, fact checking on the matter by the AP after the last debate. He wanted to cut funding, but it did not happen.

They’re both wrong to say the agencies have seen their money cut. Bloomberg is repeating the false allegation in a new ad that states the U.S. is unprepared for the virus because of “reckless cuts” to the CDC. Trump’s budgets have proposed cuts to public health, only to be overruled by Congress, where there’s strong bipartisan support for agencies such as the CDC and NIH. Instead, financing has increased.

Indeed, the money that government disease detectives first tapped to fight the latest outbreak was a congressional fund created for health emergencies.

Some public health experts say a bigger concern than White House budgets is the steady erosion of a CDC grant program for state and local public health emergency preparedness — the front lines in detecting and battling new disease. But that decline was set in motion by a congressional budget measure that predates Trump.

[...]

Among the health authorities overseeing the work are Dr. Anne Schuchat, CDC’s principal deputy director and a veteran of previous outbreaks, and Dr. Anthony Fauci, NIH’s infectious disease chief who has advised six presidents.

“The CDC’s response has been excellent, as it has been in the past,” said John Auerbach, president of the nonpartisan Trust for America’s Health, which works with government at all levels to improve the nation’s response to high-risk health crises. Some Democrats have charged that Trump decimated the nation’s public health leadership, but Auerbach said CDC’s top scientific ranks have remained stable during the past three years

One can certainly make statements about Trump's ineffectual leadership with regards to CDC's administration (though at least it can be said he hasn't put anyone in the top position to screw the place up), willingness to cut funding, and the normal silliness about his understanding of the issue and empathy, but the common talking point which I've heard several times before is incorrect.

If the wall is pointless, why is it supported by Border Patrol? (Both the head of the organisation, and the union). It's one tool of many.

It's semantics..

Maybe the budgets weren't "cut" but large blocks of funding were not renewed.

CDC to cut by 80 percent efforts to prevent global disease outbreak
    Four years after the United States pledged to help the world fight infectious-disease epidemics such as Ebola, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is dramatically downsizing its epidemic prevention activities in 39 out of 49 countries because money is running out, U.S. government officials said.

The CDC programs, part of a global health security initiative, train front-line workers in outbreak detection and work to strengthen laboratory and emergency response systems in countries where disease risks are greatest. The goal is to stop future outbreaks at their source.

Most of the funding comes from a one-time, five-year emergency package that Congress approved to respond to the 2014 Ebola epidemic in West Africa. About $600 million was awarded to the CDC to help countries prevent infectious-disease threats from becoming epidemics. That money is slated to run out by September 2019. Despite statements from President Trump and senior administration officials affirming the importance of controlling outbreaks, officials and global infectious-disease experts are not anticipating that the administration will budget additional resources.

Trump administration budget cuts could become a major problem as coronavirus spreads

The cuts started in 2018, as the White House focused on eliminating funding to Obama-era disease security programs. In March of that year, Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, whose job it was to lead the U.S. response in the event of a pandemic, abruptly left the administration and his global health security team was disbanded.

That same year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was forced to slash its efforts to prevent global disease outbreak by 80% as its funding for the program began to run out. The agency, at the time, opted to focus on 10 priority countries and scale back in others, including China.

Also cut was the Complex Crises Fund, a $30 million emergency response pool that was at the secretary of state’s disposal to deploy disease experts and others in the event of a crisis. (The fund was created by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.)

Overall in 2018, Trump called for $15 billion in reduced health spending that had previously been approved, as he looked at increasing budget deficits, cutting the global disease-fighting budgets of the CDC, National Security Council (NSC), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Health and Human Services (HHS) in the process.

The effects of those cuts are being felt today. While the CDC announced plans to test people with flu-like symptoms for COVID-19, those have been delayed and only three of the country’s 100 public-health labs have been able to test for coronavirus. The administration’s request for additional funding came roughly two weeks after officials said HHS was almost out of funding for its response to the virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Christy42

[...]

I believe the point is that the CDC is receiving less money. The above reeks of splitting hairs for the sake of it.

You can talk about when what was introduced but Trip has been the top man for a while and has shown no interest in reversing this. He has no issues with fighting to get anything and everything with Obama's name on it reversed so Trump may own this. If he has fought and lost for money for the CDC he could save some face but he hasn't.

Looks like it'll be a "good" weekend in the White House. It seems that Don Jnr has lost the plot by suggesting on Fox & Friends that the Dems are hoping the coronavirus kills millions of Americans so they can end his fathers streak of winning, adding this is a "new level of sickness" - one hell of a pun. He must be looking for a row to draw attention away from his father and provoke annoyed responses from the Dems running for election, or from Nancy Pelosi. Mike Huckabee [GOP] is contributing by going on a rant about Don Snr [the President] sucking the coronavirus out of Americans lungs. Fox News and the Independent seem to be covering that story.

Edit: Seems my sarcasm was mistaken for allegations so I've edited the above and put some " " around the word GOOD.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Englo

aloyisious wrote: »
    Looks like it'll be a good weekend in the White House. It seems that Don Jnr has lost the plot by suggesting on Fox & Friends that the Dems are hoping the coronavirus kills millions of Americans so they can end his fathers streak of winning, adding this is a "new level of sickness". He must be looking for a row to draw attention away from his father and provoke annoyed responses from the Dems running for election, or from Nancy Pelosi. Mike Huckabee [GOP] is contributing by going on a rant about Don Snr [the President] sucking the coronavirus out of Americans lungs. Fox News and the Independent seem to be covering that story.

It's none of what you are alleging - it's all projection. As it is every single time when it comes to Trump and his sycohpantic cult followers.

When I hear this, all it does is confirm that in the reverse, Trump and his supporters would be desperate to get this disease spread around the US as thoroughly as possible in hopes of winning.

And the sh*t going on at the border and his supporters mix of delight at it or willingness to pretend it isn't happening, as well as what went on in Ukraine, makes it perfectly clear that no, this is not beneath them at all. If anything, it is oarnfor the course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I’m behind on the pearls of wisdom from this administration and I’ve just heard mick Mulvaney taking ****e about the Coronavirus and apparently the media are covering it because they the media are thinking it will bring him down. Are they actually for real ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement