Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Business FTTH - VoIP and Own router

• 07-01-2020 2:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

Morning all.

Couple of months back, i noticed OpenEir vans in the area... (thread here) and in early December, i found out that yes, it was full FTTH they were running... it will be available on 22nd January, so now looking at providers...

Looking at what they offer, Vodafone's basic service for 1gb is 25 per month for the first 6 months, then 50 thereafter on a 12 month contract...

technically, i dont need phone services...but it got me thinking... I do have VoIP in the house, and an extra fiver a month gets you all national + 200 min mobile, or 10 gets you all national and mobile calls, but is it possible over VoIP? i have my own network infrastructure, so i just want a CAT6 hand off, but can i get VoIP over that link? can i get a standard hand off on the business class connection? Is it the same as the standard connections?

Thanks.

Advertisement