Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Name On Accounts

Options
  • 07-01-2020 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I went into bank of ireland on December 20th to change the name on my bank accounts after i got married. I filled out the forms, gave my marriage certificate and was told i would get new cards / cheque books in the post.
    I queried this through the boi service desk on 365 on the 02nd January and they said there was no record of any changes on my account.
    I queried again on the 06th January and they said they would have someone call me - i did get a missed call but when i tried to call back, there was no answer.
    Can you please advise on this and what am i meant to do now?
    I can't get back into the branch as your opening hours do not suit a working person.
    I am waiting to lodge a cheque which was made out in my marriage name.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Tiredblondie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear this has been ongoing for you. We would really like to try and resolve this for you.

Could you please send us a PM with your full name, the branch you were in and the reference number of the service desk message? We'll be happy to link in with the branch and will certainly arrange for this to be followed up for you with a call.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement