Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut app photos on iPhone

Options
  • 08-01-2020 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭

I had to do a factory reset on my phone. I noticed that all the receipts that I took photos of in my revolut app have disappeared. Revolut said my pics are on my phone and not on their servers.

I never saw these pics on my phone or iCloud and had always assumed they were stored on revolut. Is there a hidden folder on iPhone and if so how do I back this up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

webpal wrote: »
    I had to do a factory reset on my phone. I noticed that all the receipts that I took photos of in my revolut app have disappeared. Revolut said my pics are on my phone and not on their servers.

I never saw these pics on my phone or iCloud and had always assumed they were stored on revolut. Is there a hidden folder on iPhone and if so how do I back this up?
    I did a Google search on this and it is a common issue, if app is uninstalled, receipt photos are gone but from my reading,.the photos should be on your device somewhere or in the cloud if you have that turned on, I think that is located in settings under backup, I don't have an iPhone by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭webpal

august12 wrote: »
    I did a Google search on this and it is a common issue, if app is uninstalled, receipt photos are gone but from my reading,.the photos should be on your device somewhere or in the cloud if you have that turned on, I think that is located in settings under backup, I don't have an iPhone by the way.

I don't this it's the case with iPhone, at least they are not visible. Not on iCloud either

Advertisement