Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zone control unit issues

• 08-01-2020 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭

EPH 4 channel controller doesn’t seem to turn on the zone for the hot water occasionally. The zone button on the controller lights up but the valve doesn’t turn or light up. Turning off the other zones seems to get it working properly. I don’t hear the audible Click (from panel) for my water heating zone unless it’s the only zone turned on, and the remaining buttons get brighter when I turn off the water heating zone. Is it possible I have a power supply issue to my panel or that whatever internal relays are in it are beginning to get faulty?
    Has anyone ever seen this zone controller give issues as described?

Advertisement