Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LED effect fire with no heater

• 08-01-2020 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Is it possible to get an LED fire effect without a heater? I don't need a heater and just want something to insert into a fake studded chimney stack

The evonic electric fire look great but looking to see if there is a cheaper option that looks well but without the heater

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Cordell

A cheap TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

If you have room for a basket might sound funny but i wired up 3 of these bulbs and then covered with firewood. Actually gives off a nice soft glow that pulsates. I made a little Cage for them just to make sure no fire hazard they dont get hot anyway. If you are looking for a big raging fire scene it wont do but it gives a nice soft pleasent ambience. Like a smouldering fire:)

Advertisement