Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor recommendation for selling and buying house

Options
  • 08-01-2020 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for an efficient and reasonably priced solicitor to look after the sale of my own house and purchase of another. If anybody can recommend,

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭pj12332

2mature wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for an efficient and reasonably priced solicitor to look after the sale of my own house and purchase of another. If anybody can recommend,

Thank you

Hi is work as an estate agent in Dublin. We recommend the same solicitor whenever possible she is fantastic but based in Dublin. If you want her details let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 schofferhofer

have pm'ed you solicitor i used in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭limnam

Niall Colgan.

Really nice guy, keeps you constantly in the loop and is on top of everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭cantalach

Kevin Hegarty in Dillon’s Cross has done conveyancing for me and a number of people I work with. No hesitation recommending.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭2mature

Thanks all,

Much apprectiated

• Advertisement
Advertisement