Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings account which can be accessed

Options
  • 09-01-2020 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a current account but am wondering about a savings account for a lump sum of my money.
    looking at the options, savings accounts seem to be either locked for 52 weeks, or have a 31 day withdrawl period, or require monthly savings amounts to be lodged.
    is there any savings account which will allow me transfer money between accounts using online banking at a moments notice if something comes up?
    Kind regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Kenyard,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

A demand deposit account would allow you to transfer money to and from the account with no notice period or direct debit needed. If you would like some more information on the savings account we provide, we have attached a useful link below:

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/save-and-invest/savings/

Alternatively, if you prefer to call, our deposits advisors are available on 1890 365 254 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.

We hope this information helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement