Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vesta Living apartments at Clongriffin

• 09-01-2020 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

hi all,

has anyone made booking for these units? I did book for one. Just want to connect with others who made booking.

The Vista folks are saying that the move in date is on track (no delays), and they might also schedule open viewings soon, as they claim.

My concern is, should I give vacation notice to my current landlord (they require one-month's notice). The new apartments are not even viewed yet.

What are your plans? Please help with your thoughts, folks!

Thanks,
    N

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note: Welcome to Boards niamh247. I've moved this to the Dublin City forum which includes Clongriffin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭niteclubbecks

I’ve applied for one. Curious to see what’s its actually like.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭niamh247

I’ve applied for one. Curious to see what’s its actually like.

I don't know if they allow transfer, but I'm looking to cancel my registration (2-bed for 1990/month in block 32, 2nd floor, Feb 18 move in). Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭niteclubbecks

So disappointed that all the one beds are already gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058033832 Thread over in Accommodation and Property which is more active on this development.

• Advertisement
Advertisement