Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight 752 brought down by Iran - mod warning in |OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Your posts are so deluded its tragic, when an actual government spokesman like Trudeau comes out and says he has intelligence thats pretty identifiable, look you posted a report from Reuters to back up your non- argument that has nobody identified as saying it wasn't a missile, this is very amusing.

Glad you’re amused, but it’s still a matter of record:
    The initial assessment of Western intelligence agencies is that the plane was not brought down by a missile. There is no evidence to suggest that.

"Nobody blew up a passenger plane, they’ve managed to get the US military their marching orders from Iraq, and they look way more reasoned and tempered than the Trump administration, who are now illegally targeting sovereign government officials for assassination.
    "

Thats your post where you are clearly wrong but go ahead try to deny it.

Nobody did blow up a passenger plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Imagine if the pilot said no it's not safe to fly today.

The widow of the captain of a Ukrainian passenger jet that crashed in Iran said she had urged her husband not to fly the plane because of security fears in their final conversation.

Katerina Gaponenko told Sky News that she and Volodymyr, who have two young daughters, had expected the flight from Kiev to Tehran and back to be cancelled given the escalating tensions between the US and Iran.

She recalled their final conversation on the day he left Ukraine.

She said: "I asked him: 'Do not fly, do not do it.' But he said: 'We can't backtrack, if it is not me, there is no one else. If it flies on schedule, I need to fly.' I asked him to stay."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

alastair wrote: »
    Glad you’re amused, but it’s still a matter of record:

A matter of record by an unknown source, brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Also, the people who think the Iranians deliberately targeted a passenger airplane containing mostly Iranian born passengers are equally deluded as the people who thought this could have been an accident.

Iranians do kill their own of course, when circumstances dictate. To equate those incidents to this is to not engage one's brain.

• Advertisement

Nobody did blow up a passenger plane.

haha go for a walk clear your head, its pathetic at this stage.

A matter of record by an unknown source, brilliant.

Once again - intelligence sources are rarely identified.

haha go for a walk clear your head, its pathetic at this stage.

You claiming a plane was blown up?

You know you have lost an argument when you are being this pedantic, you are making my day at work very fun, i thank you.

You know you have lost an argument when you are being this pedantic, you are making my day at work very fun, i thank you.

I’ll take that as a no then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Seriously, get out for a walk and clear the head.

I’ll take that as a no then.

Im sure you will take it what ever way you want too, i dont mind its fun dealing with your posting nonsense.

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Seriously, get out for a walk and clear the head.

My head is quite clear. Nobody blew a passenger plane up. Fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Nobody blew a passenger plane up. Fact.

Iran said that they did .

My head is quite clear. Nobody blew a passenger plane up. Fact.

This guy, u should have your own tv series- alternative views.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Forgot to switch your brain on I'm afraid Alastair.

10 months since the last airplane crash with more than 100 fatalities.

Of all the days in the year, this incident happened on the same day as Iran were firing rockets.
    Of all the countries in the world, this incident happened in the same country that Iran were firing rockets in.

You would have to have a seriously low IQ (and there's plenty of them still out there!) to think that it could have been coincidence. There was only possible explanation.

A lot of people on this thread gave their opinions on the circumstances around the downed airliner.

I don't remember you offering one.

After time much?

Gatling wrote: »
    Iran said that they did .

No they don’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,076 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Forgot to switch your brain on I'm afraid Alastair.

10 months since the last airplane crash with more than 100 fatalities.

Of all the days in the year, this incident happened on the same day as Iran were firing rockets.
    Of all the countries in the world, this incident happened in the same country that Iran were firing rockets in.

You would have to have a seriously low IQ (and there's plenty of them still out there!) to think that it could have been coincidence. There was only possible explanation.

The odds of a non-military air accident don’t reduce simply because there’s military activity going on. So, no, there wasn’t only one possible explanation - hence the need for an investigation.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I'd say the nuances of the english language gives little succour to the fanilies of the 176 people killed.

"They blew the plane up?"
    No mam, they shot it down.
    "oh, grand so."

Ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Iran already saying human error, but anyone think Iran are going to put on a big show to double down on that to dissuade any doubt of their air defence.

nullzero wrote: »

Alastair is being pedantic about blew as in a bomb didn't blow up the plane, terrible trait when people cant admit they were wrong.

Where in any of that is there anything about blowing up a plane? There isn’t, because no plane was blown up. It was shot down.

Alastair is being pedantic about blew as in a bomb didn't blow up the plane, terrible trait when people cant admit they were wrong.

Neither a bomb, nor a missile, blew up the plane. It didn’t explode at all.

Where in any of that is there anything about blowing up a plane? There isn’t, because no plane was blown up. It was shot down.

For somebody with so many posts you have lost any credibility with this pedantic nonsense, admit you were wrong and be on your way to another failed crusade.

°°°°°

If my granny had balls she'd be my grandad.

The projectile caused the plane to explode, so it was blown up, not by a bomb planted on board but by the projectile fired at it.

Glazers Out!

For somebody with so many posts you have lost any credibility with this pedantic nonsense, admit you were wrong and be on your way to another failed crusade.

Why would I admit I was wrong, when I wasn’t? To entertain you?

If my granny had balls she'd be my grandad.

The projectile caused the plane to explode, so it was blown up, not by a bomb planted on board but by the projectile fired at it.

The plane didn’t explode.

Why would I admit I was wrong, when I wasn’t? To entertain you?

You entertain me more when you deny the obvious, people like you are fun to pass away a boring day at work.

• Advertisement
    °°°°°

The plane didn’t explode.

What effect does a ballistic missile have on a plane then?

Glazers Out!

Advertisement