Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist (NBC)

• 09-01-2020 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,382 ✭✭✭✭

I watched the first episode of this. The concept sounded a bit like Eli Stone or Joan of Arcadia. And funnily enough the mother is played by Joan's mother and the first song on it was by George Michael/Wham, who was pretty relevant to Eli Stone.

I enjoyed it and will give it a couple more episodes at least. Felt like a light hearted summer series.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,984 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It starts on E4 on Wednesday March 4th at 10pm

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I watched the first episode of this. The concept sounded a bit like Eli Stone or Joan of Arcadia. And funnily enough the mother is played by Joan's mother and the first song on it was by George Michael/Wham, who was pretty relevant to Eli Stone.

I enjoyed it and will give it a couple more episodes at least. Felt like a light hearted summer series.

Yes reminded me of Eli Stone which I really liked so will stick with this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

terrible title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,373 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I have watched the first couple I like it, very sweet and a nice easy watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,382 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Okay, woah, that was a really good finale.
    Tough going but thought it was really well done.
    That Lullabye with father and son brought a tear to the eye. then the American Pie at the end and other moments throughout.
    I expected the finale would involve the death but still...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Amazingly the last 7 minutes of the last episode, which involved nearly the whole main cast, numerous recurring characters and extras (including a child) moving through and around various rooms was one continuous shot.

Never even realised that. Must rewatch it.

Cool. The 5 people that watched it will be happy. :)

Just watching the season opener now.
    It's strange that the least believable thing about a show where a woman sees people singing and dancing is that she's a computer worker not working from home and there are enough people in her office to perform song and dance numbers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,011 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Cancelled by NBC and they won't be moving it to Peacock, The makers will try and shop it around.

Netflix are cancelling their own shows.
    The days of them being the go to crowd for picking stuff up is gone, I think.
    Don't know if they show it in the States where they would know how the first 2 seasons perform.

Was an entertaining show but was a really rocky start this season and all over the place throughout the season

I'm catching up on series 2 now on E4, still entertaining, the secondary characters are the best for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Sparko

I noticed it was billed to be shown at 10.20pm last night but that ended up being an episode of Naked Attraction and my planner eventually recorded an actual episode at around 2am. Looks like E4 have dumped it into the graveyard slot. 2.55am next week.

Zoey Christmas/wrap-up movie will premiere December 1st

First clip, which seems to be from before the title card. *Warning contains a Christmas song*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Sparko

After being ditched into a graveyard slot on E4 last month, E4 went one better and played an episode of Made in Chelsea instead of episode 9 last night.

Advertisement