If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q acoustics 3010i walnut

Options
  • 09-01-2020 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭

Greetings! My daughter is interested in a pair of q acoustics 3010i walnut to go with her project turntable and onkyo amp, whats the best boards price for an impoverished teen? ðŸ˜

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Greetings! My daughter is interested in a pair of q acoustics 3010i walnut to go with her project turntable and onkyo amp, whats the best boards price for an impoverished teen? ðŸ˜
    Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the post.

The 3010i are a nice set of speakers.

Unfortunately the best price would be the 119 Euro delivered on these.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the post.

Following extensive negotiation she's going to purchase. I'll pm you my number and maybe you'd give me a call tomorrow

Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the post.

Following extensive negotiation she's going to purchase. I'll pm you my number and maybe you'd give me a call tomorrow
    Hey ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the PM.

We are here to 5pm today if a call today suits?

If not there is no issue calling you tomorrow.

Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the post.

Hey ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the PM.

Received this morning, less than 24 hours from order- impressive!! Bluesound node 2i next!!

Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the post.

Hey ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the PM.

Received this morning, less than 24 hours from order- impressive!! Bluesound node 2i next!!
    Was also considering the audiolab 6000n but see the Cambridge cxn V2 black on richer.com ;649 PLUS there's a£100 off code. I'd like to purchase if you are matching this offer?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the post.

Hey ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the PM.

Was also considering the audiolab 6000n but see the Cambridge cxn V2 black on richer.com ;649 PLUS there's a£100 off code. I'd like to purchase if you are matching this offer?
    Hi ActingDanClarke,

Unfortunately the CXN V2 black is now discontinued and no longer available. I do have stock of the new CXN in Lunar Grey. It is currently £799 but there is a £150 off code on that one which would bring it to £649?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the post.

Hey ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the PM.

Hi ActingDanClarke,

Unfortunately the CXN V2 black is now discontinued and no longer available. I do have stock of the new CXN in Lunar Grey. It is currently £799 but there is a £150 off code on that one which would bring it to £649?

Kind regards

David
    Appreciate the reply- everything else I have is black so I'll have to pass. 

Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the post.

Hey ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the PM.

Hi ActingDanClarke,

Kind regards

David
    Hi ActingDanClarke,

No problem. If you see any others you like let me know. I do have stock available of the Audiolab 6000N in black.

Kind regards

David

Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the post.

Hey ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the PM.

Hi ActingDanClarke,

Kind regards

David
    Hi ActingDanClarke,

No problem. If you see any others you like let me know. I do have stock available of the Audiolab 6000N in black.

Kind regards

David
    Monitor audio silver 6 with musical fidelity amp, what streamer would you put with this combination around this price point?
    Thanks in advance!

Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the post.

Hey ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the PM.

Hi ActingDanClarke,

Kind regards

David
    Hi ActingDanClarke,

Kind regards

David
    Monitor audio silver 6 with musical fidelity amp, what streamer would you put with this combination around this price point?
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi ActingDanClarke,

The Cambridge would definitely be my first choice as it's a stunning streamer.

The next best thing though would be the Audiolab. It can't stream to the same level as the Cambridge (24 Bit/192kHz vs the Cambridges 24 Bit/324 kHz upsampling circuit) but the Audiolab uses a fantastic ESS Sabre32 DAC and does give a fantastic sound.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the post.

Hey ActingDanClark.

Thanks for the PM.

Hi ActingDanClarke,

Kind regards

David
    Hi ActingDanClarke,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi ActingDanClarke,

The Cambridge would definitely be my first choice as it's a stunning streamer.

The next best thing though would be the Audiolab. It can't stream to the same level as the Cambridge (24 Bit/192kHz vs the Cambridges 24 Bit/324 kHz upsampling circuit) but the Audiolab uses a fantastic ESS Sabre32 DAC and does give a fantastic sound.

Kind regards

David
    Tempted! Do you do the buy now pay later option as on the richer.com site?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Dan,

we do the buy now pay later but it is only available at the moment for NI residents..

Keep us posted and we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Dan,

we do the buy now pay later but it is only available at the moment for NI residents..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Rang this morning and purchased thanks

Hi Dan,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Rang this morning and purchased thanks
    Hi ActingDanClark.

Cheers for the order.

I will make sure it gets processed as quickly as possible.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.