Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't I post or reply?!?

Options
  • 10-01-2020 12:32am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

Still a member,I can view all threads etc but cannot reply/comment/start threads?!?
    Confused to say the least!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Still a member,I can view all threads etc but cannot reply/comment/start threads?!?
    Confused to say the least!
    Because you didn't confirm your email, I can see this under your user name. You registered on 11/01/18 so you should check if you still have have that email.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've moved this from the Dispute Resolution Forum

If you can't find the email, follow up in this thread and someone from the office should be able to help you hopefully tomorrow

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi TheGravedigger, welcome to Boards.

If you email hello@boards.ie from the email that you've registered your account with and include your Boards.ie username we should hopefully be able to sort you out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement