Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Previously with EI and got Nest installed, can I move back and avail of a Nest offer?

Options
  • 10-01-2020 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭

Per title, was previously with ElectricIreland in my home until January 2018 - availed of a Nest offer w/ installation back then.

Can I switch now from my current electricity provider to EI (obviously same MPRN as previously) and avail of the offer with the Nest for €150 in a second zone in my household as below:

Your Price Plan: Electricity with Nest (no online billing)
    Your Savings: 5% and €150 Switching Bonus

Or is the offer above strictly for new customers who've not previously been with EI. Went through registration and when I entered the following, it didn't seem to specifically complain that I wasn't eligible up to that point:

Screenshot-2020-01-10-at-11-06-28.png

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Basq,

This is a query for the dedicated Home Energy Services team, if you contact them directly on 1850 372 333 or by Web Chat (see towards the end of the following page for their chat button).

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

OK - thanks Una.

Advertisement