Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned From Liverpool Soccer FORUM

Options
  • 10-01-2020 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭

I Just Got A Six MTH Ban And I Don't Think It's Justified, my response to a post wasn't great I admit that but it certainly doesn't deserve a 6 mth ban, I felt the post I responded to was provoking and I took the bait as did many others. could you please look into it and maybe at least lessen the ban, thank you

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Have you attempted to resolve this with the moderator who banned you as per the first step of the dispute resolution process?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Have you attempted to resolve this with the moderator who banned you as per the first step of the dispute resolution process?

I've tried and he's not responding, all I'm asking is for a bit of leniency and a chance, I told the mod that if I re affend once in the nxt 6 mths that he can ban me all he wants

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Send me on or post here the pm's you sent / received to do with this and I'll take a look.

Steve wrote: »
    Send me on or post here the pm's you sent / received to do with this and I'll take a look.

Browse the forums My Account Create a post

Search Boards.ie
    Re: Your banBACK
    Thanx 4 The Fish
    Date: 10/01/2020 | 13:18
    Quote: shamrock55
    Ah Come On It Was Because Of My Reply To GALWAYLIM, that's very harsh if that's the case, BTW did he get a 6 mth ban for his rediculas comments, I can't seem to say a thing and I get banned

Abuse of a member of the forum is a clear breach of the charter and comes with a mandatory red which brings your total to 4.
    Mark as unread
    Delete
    © 2020 Boards.ie Ltd. | Terms | Full Site

Browse the forums My Account Create a post

Search Boards.ie
    Re: Your banBACK
    Thanx 4 The Fish
    Date: 10/01/2020 | 16:13
    Quote: shamrock55
    I've Appealed For A Lesser Ban As I Feel The Post I Responded To Was PROVOKING

Do you not feel that having had a two week ban already apploed recenty, you should have been keeping your nose clean?
    Mark as unread
    Delete
    © 2020 Boards.ie Ltd. | Terms | Full Site

• Advertisement

These are the only replys I've had

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Thanks, please bear with me as some of the site functions for mods are down right now, I'll investigate properly when they are fixed.

OK, it's back working now.

You picked up a sanction in November for posting this:
    Is all you do is pick at posts, you are one sad individual, I bet you've **** all friends in real life

That earned you a 2 week ban due to an accumulation of cards.

You clearly didn't learn anything from that as on 09/01/20 you posted:
    Ha Ha, **** off then ya pathetic child, you support the club not the man, I wouldn't want to be standing or sitting nxt to you at anfield anyway pal, best thing you and your pals can do now is piss off and support celtic, stevie is and always was a legend of this club, BTW why didn't you stop supporting Liverpool when souness was manager.... Full of **** you are

This earned you another card and in line with published forum rules, the appropriate sanction was applied.

I don't find that the mod acted inappropriately in this case, and so cannot find any reason the card and resulting ban be overturned.

Mod decision upheld.

You may appeal this decision to admin per DRP rules.

Hi shamrock55, it's been a week. do you wish to continue this DRP or can it be closed?

No reply in over a month. I'n requesting this closure of this thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement