Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what match will I go to on the weekend of the 18th of January

• 10-01-2020 5:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭

was planning on going to a prermier league game on 18th if january but its sold out. im gonna just go to another game, any suggestions, the game can be anywhere in Europe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

pgj2015 wrote: »
    was planning on going to a prermier league game on 18th if january but its sold out. im gonna just go to another game, any suggestions, the game can be anywhere in Europe.

You would get tickets for Burnley Leicester on Jan 19. Train journey from Manchester.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭pgj2015

You would get tickets for Burnley Leicester on Jan 19. Train journey from Manchester.

of maybe even stay in Liverpool, i think the night life is better in liverpool.

Jesus, must be one bad weekend of games around Europe if a trip to Burnley is the recommended option. If I was in Burnley that day, bored, and got a free ticket I'd pass on it.

Jesus, must be one bad weekend of games around Europe if a trip to Burnley is the recommended option. If I was in Burnley that day, bored, and got a free ticket I'd pass on it.

where do you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I was just responding to him as he was saying that he couldn't get a PL ticket that weekend he would be able to get a ticket for that game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,274 ✭✭✭batistuta9

pgj2015 wrote: »

Hertha-Bayern on the 19th or Real Madrid-Seville 18th.

Real probably the better game but maybe Berlin is a better city to visit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Save your money for Rovers Bohs on valentine's day.

looking at man city v palace, accommodation and flights are cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

PARlance wrote: »
    Save your money for Rovers Bohs on valentine's day.

Day after now

Advertisement