Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift card refund

Options
  • 10-01-2020 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi could any one give me advise as I bought a smart watch for a present through curry’s online. I returned it to the shop as it was the wrong one. There was no problem with getting the refund but as the replacement item was not in stock and I wanted to buy again online I asked the assistant could their gift voucher be used online , which I was informed they could. I got my refund in a voucher so I could order the new watch that night but found you can not use their voucher online. Where do I stand now with getting my cash back as I can only seem to find the watch online and it is not in any of there stores near by. I would not of taken a voucher if I was given the correct information by the assistant.

Comments

What error do you see when trying to input the voucher code?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kpk

What error do you see when trying to input the voucher code?

I used the long number on the back of the gift voucher and it says that it is not a valid voucher code. I rang curry’s and the customer care confirmed I can not use it online!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kpk

Kpk wrote: »
    I used the long number on the back of the gift voucher and it says that it is not a valid voucher code. I rang curry’s and the customer care confirmed I can not use it online!

Sorry when I go to check out apart from selecting what type of card the only other option is to put in an offer code not a voucher code

Advertisement