Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N+?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,580 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Macy0161 wrote: »
    split payment (as over €1000)
    this is probably one of the stumbling blocks. for example, canyon announced they would not facilitate this a year or two ago, thus shutting out anyone in ireland who wanted to spend over the grand on the BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Macy0161

this is probably one of the stumbling blocks. for example, canyon announced they would not facilitate this a year or two ago, thus shutting out anyone in ireland who wanted to spend over the grand on the BTW.
    They told me they would in a live chat! But I never went further as the Grail AL welds were just too ugly for me...

In fairness, it could well have been such issues, but I never got that far with either as they were adamant they wouldn't facilitate it - and I did pursue it quite far with Ribble in particular as I really love the CGR metal options. I even asked about vouchers, which my work also offers, and it was a no from them, and a no from cyclescheme (who also operate a UK scheme!), as I thought that might be away around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

I'm in the same boat as the op, but have most of the bike options ticked. Was looking at a hardtail mtb, as I dont have one of those. Again, like op - dunno when i would use it....

Advertisement