Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Tower Personal Coffee Machine

• 11-01-2020 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭

I bought one of these one cup perculators the other day and am very happy with it. For 14.99 it's a steal in my opinion.
    The filter in it is plastic, does anyone know if its a standard size? - i'd like to get a metal one to replace it if possible.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Supercell wrote: »
    I bought one of these one cup perculators the other day and am very happy with it. For 14.99 it's a steal in my opinion.
    The filter in it is plastic, does anyone know if its a standard size? - i'd like to get a metal one to replace it if possible.

Got one for work, stopped using it shortly after I got it, plastic taste from coffee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Got one for work, stopped using it shortly after I got it, plastic taste from coffee.

Have to admit my earlier enthusiasm has waned for this exact reason, I thought the plastic smell/taste would dissipate in time but it hasn't.
    As the only coffee drinker in this house this size fits me perfectly, I see Amazon does some other similar type units, going to do some reading up.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Supercell wrote: »
    Have to admit my earlier enthusiasm has waned for this exact reason, I thought the plastic smell/taste would dissipate in time but it hasn't.
    As the only coffee drinker in this house this size fits me perfectly, I see Amazon does some other similar type units, going to do some reading up.

You should get a small moka pot, makes great coffee, we arent allowed to use cookers/rings in work otherwise I would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

you can get electric moka pots

you can get electric moka pots

For a price Ugarte, for a price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement