Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Forum - Joe Duffy Thread

Options
  • 11-01-2020 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Hello,

I have recently been reading the Joe Duffy thread in the Radio Forum.

I've followed it for a while, and to be honest I enjoyed a but of light-hearted banter, and some mocking. However, in recent days the thread has taken a turn for the worse, and the abuse has become personalised and defamatory.

Unless you are willing to properly moderate such forums, they should be closed. Even one of the moderators has partaken in the abuse.

Its not on, and it is against the forum charter. I have reported several of the offending posts.

I hope you will take appropriate and expedient action

Thank you
    Asitis2019

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Forum specific issues are dealt with in Help Desk, so I've moved this from Feedback

Please also note that you are not yet allowed to post in Feedback as you do not have the requisite 100 posts on the site

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you contacted any of the local mods to discuss your concerns?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement