Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Desired

Options
  • 11-01-2020 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Drummer desired for new Dublin-based Dreampop/Indie-Rock band. Originals only.

We are (currently) three musicians (singer/guitarist, bassist and keyboardist) with a vision to make amazing, singular music and we’re seeking to complete our musical family with a rhythmic kindred spirit. We love so many types of music and bands but some key touchstones we share are:

The Cure, Joy Division, My Bloody Valentine, Pink Floyd, The Sundays, Spiritualized, Lush, Ride, Cocteau Twins, Real Estate, Suede, Echo and the Bunnymen, Roxy Music, The House of Love and many more.

Age not important, ability important, reliability essential.

Get in touch if this sounds like you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tomazzi

TheDebitor wrote: »
    Drummer desired for new Dreampop/Indie-Rock band. Originals only.

We are (currently) three musicians (singer/guitarist, bassist and keyboardist) with a vision to make amazing, singular music and we’re seeking to complete our musical family with a rhythmic kindred spirit. We love so many types of music and bands but some key touchstones we share are:

The Cure, Joy Division, My Bloody Valentine, Pink Floyd, The Sundays, Spiritualized, Lush, Ride, Cocteau Twins, Real Estate, Suede, Echo and the Bunnymen, Roxy Music, The House of Love and many more.

Age not important, ability important, reliability essential.

Get in touch if this sounds like you.
    Where
    Are
    Ye based
    Out of?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 TheDebitor

Based in Dublin but one of us lives in Roscommon (and one of us is originally from Newry)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tomazzi

Ah ok...good luck with search

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Duffeur

It does sound like me: Real Estate, Suede, Echo and Floyd - clearly you guys have good taste. That age doesn't matter is also reassuring! I am in Blackrock Dublin and have a car. If you're still looking, please PM or phone me. Regards, Peter 087 679 1439.

Advertisement