Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zurich phone insurance- how long waiting for replacement phone

• 11-01-2020 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

My phone got stolen yesterday. I am with three and have Zurich sos phone insurance.
    Does anyone have any experience in making claim with them? The phone was stolen while i was shopping. I did not notice when it was gone until I came home. A friend of mine said that insurance might not cover if it wasn't taken by force? But it was still stolen... Any experience in that matter? Also... How long does it take to receive replacement phone? I'm going away on holidays on Thursday and it's a bit of a disaster to be left with no phone.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,135 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Did you report it to Gardai and get a Pulse number for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 _gone_wild_

Yes I reported it...what is pulse no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,135 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yes I reported it...what is pulse no?

This will be the number to which the crime was logged on the Garda internal computer system (Pulse), they will provide you with this if asked, insurer likely will require this.

Advertisement