Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female competition for males in the workplace?

Options
  • 11-01-2020 8:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭

It's any ugly sight, let me tell you.

An ugly ugly sight.

LAWD!!

lol

I had an experience recently which opened my eyes to how bad this gets.

This young hot gal figuratively pushed this really sweet lady into a wood chipper for a mans attention (coincidently "the man" in this situation, was me), in a workplace setting (they were working, I was a customer).
    The sweet lady, who was a little older - basically she had expressed an interest and liking in me and, as soon as the young hottie saw this, jealousy or what but it obviously made her hot enough to take an interest in me.

She came on strong as well, effectively shoving her slightly older friend out the way.

Of course me being a horny man, what am I gonna do?

But I felt terrible about it cause her older friend inadvertently set it up for me and she was so nice, and was clearly knocked out of place and none to happy I basically subsequently ignored her for her younger and hotter counterpart.

This almost certainly sounds like an "oh look at me! I'm so great - all the hotties want me!!".

Is it a little bit of that?

Yeah maybe a little - no harm no foul, right?

But I can say it's much more a will to discuss this matter.

We've historically discussed male competition for females, which we all know about.

But female competition for male attention??

How do you feel effects workplace dynamics in Ireland?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement