Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEAVING CERT MATHS 2020!?!?!?!?!?

Options
  • 11-01-2020 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Are there any topics in higher level maths that come up nearly every year that I should focus on? Im finding it hard figuring out where to start studying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 isa bel

Hi there, I feel you.
    I did my LC years ago and I have recently started getting curious in math again, now I have more time :) I am enjoying the logic.

From my days I did notice a pattern in the previous exam papers. Each question belonged to a chapter in the book.
    You are going to have to verify if this is still the case. I would try to cover all the ground anyway if I were you, better safe than sorry, is a pain but that's the reality and an easy fix its quite risky. Of course if you have sections you find more logical you can always focus on those chapter and prioritize the answer over other chapters you like less.

I am in this forum hoping I can help LC students with language questions *Spanish, French, Italian, German but I am super curious all the time so even if it is not languages and I can try to help :) You got this!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Ialison wrote: »
    Are there any topics in higher level maths that come up nearly every year that I should focus on? Im finding it hard figuring out where to start studying.

Most sets of exam papers have a chart on the inside page listing the topics and what year they came up. Have a look at the chart to see what comes up and how often.

Advertisement