Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The underground venue, dame st - Whats it like?

Options
  • 11-01-2020 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi. One of my fav bands is playing there this summer.

Just wondering does anybody know what its like?
    Big capacity?

I looked one their facebook and some of the pictures look similar to the academy, while others just look like a very small bar.

Don't mind as long as there's good sound, good crowd and good vibes!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Hi. One of my fav bands is playing there this summer.

Just wondering does anybody know what its like?
    Big capacity?

I looked one their facebook and some of the pictures look similar to the academy, while others just look like a very small bar.

Don't mind as long as there's good sound, good crowd and good vibes!

Thanks.

Tiny boozer dude.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Its ok but nowhere near equivalent to the academy. Think the old whelans stage area before they turned the toilets into more seating room.

Its a nice enough venue for all that, if its a small intimate gig youre after this is a great spot for it. Only slight critivosm is that I dont think the stage is raised with seating at the back and sides so worthwhile getting in early and finding a good spot.

Advertisement