Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoke alarm

Options
  • 12-01-2020 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I have an eclipse photoelectric type smoke alarm model SGD1236 the issue is that it goes off in the middle of night for no reason, I have also come home from work and it’s been going off for no reason no smoke no cooking, only heat on timer to come on. I have changed the battery still happening. It sets off all the other also. Even the heat one in the kitchen and garage. I know the one in the garage goes off with the dust when I was sweeping the floor it went off. Can’t find or understand why the one in the bedroom is going off any suggestions. It can go off twice a week then nothing for 8 weeks then it goes off again.

Comments

Advertisement