Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Meters

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭dahat

So had my first session after upgrading to Favero duo pedals. I had been using a Stages 6800 for almost 4 years before this so wasn't sure where my TH values would lie with dual power.

After a TH/tempo session over 3 intervals my TH will drop my 20-30 watts once I retest in the next couple of weeks. The downside is bye bye to all my power records,never to be broken again the majority of them.

Also I'm reading 54/46 so something to monitor going forward.

Saw you post about those in another thread (stuff in the post one possibly), I've never used a pm before but I had a raised eyebrow when I saw the pricing and felt somewhat tempted.

Priced @ 695 for duo & cheaper for single side. I'm not one for reckless purchases or throwing wasteful cash at bike stuff but these I think are excellent value given the positive reviews from multiple sources.

dahat wrote: »
    Priced @ 695 for duo & cheaper for single side. I'm not one for reckless purchases or throwing wasteful cash at bike stuff but these I think are excellent value given the positive reviews from multiple sources.

Just looking again I see now why I had a raised eyebrow and temptation the price I saw was the bloody deposit while they await stock and not the full price https://retail.cigalacycling.com/products/assioma-duo?variant=32200036352046

Be nice to get a pm for €100 wouldn't it :rolleyes:

Just looking again I see now why I had a raised eyebrow and temptation the price I saw was the bloody deposit while they await stock and not the full price https://retail.cigalacycling.com/products/assioma-duo?variant=32200036352046

Be nice to get a pm for €100 wouldn't it :rolleyes:

Too right it would! I had to wait 4-5 weeks for mine, didn't mind as deposit secured the pedals.

• Advertisement
Advertisement