Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic skin missing

Options
  • 13-01-2020 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭

Can you bring it back please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

As per Mark's announcement mentioned by osarusan above, this was done intentionally for technical reasons. The skins that have been removed won't be back. Sorry.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

I am sad to see the Classic skin has gone. I have vision difficulties and the font size and appearance was perfect for me with that skin.

Now, the only way to increase the font size that I can find is with Ctrl and +, but this means I have to scroll across the screen along the bottom slider to see all available text. I have maximised the text size with my browser, but no joy on the Boards site.

Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Get them back. How can I browse the beer forum from soccer and then onto films?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

RasTa wrote: »
    Get them back. How can I browse the beer forum from soccer and then onto films?

If you follow each forum they are easily accessible from My Forums at the top right hand side of the page.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement