Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help? Erasmus+ unpaid Interns Looking for 1-month placement

Options
  • 13-01-2020 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there

I'm currently looking for companies to take in a German student for a one-month unpaid internship from the 27/1/2020 until the 28/01/2020.
    The internship is through Erasmus+ and the 5 students are registered, insured and have permission to work in Ireland.
    The fields I am looking for internships in are:
    music
    mobile
    e-commerce
    marketing
    automobile business
    The students already have work experience, good english skills and are excited for this new experience.

If you own a company and can use help for this month or work in a place that might, get in touch with me for more information and I will forward you the CV.

The reason this is last minute is that their original internship fell through and now we are looking for a replacement as it would be sad if they had to miss out on this experience.

Advertisement