Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS1,GC,C64,MD,N64,PCE,XBOX etc games..and some H/W

Options
  • 13-01-2020 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

ITEM: See doc https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MkaJaG17zSG_B8EeQ-RahF5zIlPRupAQ/view?usp=sharing
    POST/COLLECTION: post/collection
    PRICE: See document
    PAYMENT: Paypal/cash

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NcDytrWrqSnSFMsV9

I have quite a bit of my stuff for sale (saving for a Vectrex) and I've put all prices in a spreadsheet and pics on google photos.

All prices are in pounds, as I was going to sell on some English forums, but I wanted to advertise here first, so assume they are in Euros for boards.ie

Postage, if required, will be extra

I'm open to offers and also let me know if any of the prices seems crazy (i did my best with estimates)

Mods: If this is not allowed (ie. to group stuff) please let me know but I thought this would be alot cleaner than individual ads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭frasr

Interested in F-zero x & Super Mario Sunshine, would you do 30 for both posted?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Very tempted to buy that Retron5... again... to replace the one I sold a couple of years ago... yes, I know....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

frasr wrote: »
    Interested in F-zero x & Super Mario Sunshine, would you do 30 for both posted?
    Yup - sounds good - PM me your details

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Very tempted to buy that Retron5... again... to replace the one I sold a couple of years ago... yes, I know....

I have the box in the attic - it has one controller and I have old sonic, SNES and NES carts I think somewhere also so you can start those systems in case you need to load any, ahem, patches.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Go on then...
    I'll offer the asking for it.

Not a word to Inviere... I'll never hear the end of it

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Go on then...
    I'll offer the asking for it.

Not a word to Inviere... I'll never hear the end of it
    Cool - I'll drop you a PM

Added a few more C64 games and a few Gameboy games

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Offer asking for the Joytech and all the Gameboy games.

trout wrote: »
    Offer asking for the Joytech and all the Gameboy games.

Cool - just to be sure - you saw that I couldn't find the joytech power adapter? (It's mentioned on the spreadsheet)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement